Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel a little Bill Kirchen from Commander Cody, what do you know about the Hammer of the Honky Tonk Gods?

School me brudda! Not a thing but I know now!

You're from Austin? Nice! I packed a duffel bag, bought a train ticket, and moved to Austin when I was 18. Stayed there for a few years. Completely fell in love with the place.

That took guts. I love that. Kinda how I ended up in Vegas... story for another night!

Nice the story of lots of folks, Austin is one of the best cities on earth. I am the biggest ATX fan there is. I knew I liked you

Austin is a hell of a city! Any musical city I love!

Brownies are done. Now they need to cool so I can do the frosting hehehe

Hmm D... I'm gonna try to pull out a good one for ya!

28.gif
thank you! That made me giggle, feel warm and fuzzy, happy, sad, and hungry for taco cabana's chicken cheese fajitas all at the same time. We don't have taco cabana's in the north east.
:dammit:

What does the best answer button do anyway lol do you get a notification if I say you answered the question best I am confused
Did you get a notification? It was one of your posts I think. Lol.. half the time when I try to tap like my stoner fingers push best answer.

View attachment 590867 thank you! That made me giggle, feel warm and fuzzy, happy, sad, and hungry for taco cabana's chicken cheese fajitas all at the same time. We don't have taco cabana's in the north east.

Don't get me started on the food I am totally missing home right now for some Casa Garcias or Don Juan's mmmmmmmm Breakfast Tacos should be able to be fed though IV if you ask me. It sucks I had to leave Austin but the allure of living my dreams growing legal weed was too strong, the day they legalize it in TX I will be on the first train smoking back home

@Rebel I lived in Henderson on Eastern right by the airport for like 2 years Vegas is a cool place to visit but living there is a whole other story it was crazy

Yup I first lived in Henderson.. Right behind sunset station. Then over off Nellis... Then southern strip before I left. 5 years there... Crazy place to live and work for sure. We'll have to trade stories one night!

View attachment 590867 thank you! That made me giggle, feel warm and fuzzy, happy, sad, and hungry for taco cabana's chicken cheese fajitas all at the same time. We don't have taco cabana's in the north east.

Nope.. And I miss pollo loco... Big time! Lol

Hell I'm a global and idk wth the best answer means LMFAO

OK real reason I picked up guitar at age 8 was because of this dude. This version still makes my jaw drop. Pure f*cking talent. Playing lead and rhythm with the SAME DAMN HAND. Dudes' a guitar legend/god... All of the above.

That took guts. I love that. Kinda how I ended up in Vegas... story for another night!
Eh.. Maybe a little guts. The train ride was the worst part. Took 3 damn days. Trains are dirty and there were more than a few shaaaady people that made sleeping a very questionable activity. Once I got there it was love at first sight. And the people are just so nice. Kinda like AFN but in the real world. It blew me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back