Status
Not open for further replies.
GCJ kicks ass!

Here's something for you two... My boys from Dokken. That's the drummer singing btw... Stripped down version of their classic... I'm jamming along with it hehehe

Oh yeah now you are talkin, I am going to change gears here in a sec and give you a real classic!

Sweet ass brother! That's how I feel about coheed & Cambria. From my home county in NY... saw them tons before they got big... that's awesome on GCJ. Love that Gibson es he plays too.

@Eyeoftheworld yeah Gary Clark Jr is from my hometown of Austin so I got to go see him lots before he got real famous and the dude is just a BEAST on the strings. Some of his stuff is just out of this world. This is also one of my favs, he is so talented it's scary.

You're from Austin? Nice! I packed a duffel bag, bought a train ticket, and moved to Austin when I was 18. Stayed there for a few years. Completely fell in love with the place.

You're from Austin? Nice! I packed a duffel bag, bought a train ticket, and moved to Austin when I was 18. Stayed there for a few years. Completely fell in love with the place.

Nice the story of lots of folks, Austin is one of the best cities on earth. I am the biggest ATX fan there is. I knew I liked you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back