Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh kinda like in Fight Club, can we start calling you Tyler Durden?? One of the best lines in a movie ever "What now you are pointing a gun at your imaginary friend" lol good stuff.
Exactly!! I have the best conversations with myself. I think I'm pretty funny
26.gif

Ah sopapillas! Me encanta!

Yes EoW... I play, repair, rebuild... audio engineer by trade. Guitar has been my life... well I shall say music really lol with strong emphasis on guitar lol

Blind melons first album was one of the best of all time... in my humble opinion!
Glad you dig the tune!

Derek step up! There's plenty of brownies to go around!
I'm a pretty big fan of music with a strong emphasis on guitar! We'll get along great!! I love the music you post

@Rebel it's funny both of those versions are good but it is the original of Dylan's that I like the best, and that is the ONLY one of his songs I think he does better than someone elses cover. I am not the biggest Bob Dylan fan as a singer, I agree with you that Masons version is next then Jimmi's in my opinon

@Rebel it's funny both of those versions are good but it is the original of Dylan's that I like the best, and that is the ONLY one of his songs I think he does better than someone elses cover. I am not the biggest Bob Dylan fan as a singer, I agree with you that Masons version is next then Jimmi's in my opinon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back