Status
Not open for further replies.
EoW have some of our brownies! They will make you feel like this...

You know the best thing about living in the middle of the woods is? Blasting this shit... Playing along on the guitar and singing loud!! I'm feeling the vibe

He leaves, I come in... maybe we're the same person.... hmmmmmm

Ooooh kinda like in Fight Club, can we start calling you Tyler Durden?? One of the best lines in a movie ever "What now you are pointing a gun at your imaginary friend" lol good stuff.

EoW have some of our brownies! They will make you feel like this...

You know the best thing about living in the middle of the woods is? Blasting this shit... Playing along on the guitar and singing loud!! I'm feeling the vibe

You play? Awesome! Rocking song too!

@Rebel I am watching a pretty decent guitar player from CREAM(Eric Clapton for those who don't know) it is a live Concert from 68 on MTVlive and he is shredding the shit out of it, also on my computer I am listening to SRV I love folks who shred the guitar for sure

Ah sopapillas! Me encanta!

Yes EoW... I play, repair, rebuild... audio engineer by trade. Guitar has been my life... well I shall say music really lol with strong emphasis on guitar lol

Blind melons first album was one of the best of all time... in my humble opinion!
Glad you dig the tune!

Derek step up! There's plenty of brownies to go around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back