Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning stoners
Have a nice day you all. I am ready with breakfast and today its gardening time. I get some more flowers from a friend today and have to put them in the ground. Yesterday i give my WhiteWidow cross a try great smoke i had a good sleep but kids wake me up at 6:00 in the morning that was to early.
So time to start the day relaxed.
cu tobe
Goodmorning Tobe! :pass:... is it really morning already?!

Good morning
I think the day will be great looks like good weather. I start with some reggae beats what could be better then good music the kids around and sunshine.

@tobe here is probably my favorite reggae song ever and it is perfect for a morning of gardening!

Goooood Morning AFN!

Today is a for nightmares when awake!
My sister in Law celebrates her birthday.
Mother in law is mad at me. She want to be a member of an organization I hate in the deepest of my heart. I told, then you have to pay consultants fee and vat if you want my help. I do not do favours for such people. Now they pay overprice for some tv technician to get their chromcast running.
There will be hate speach anginst foreigners and people holding to the same belief system as me. I just bring my vap and keep my mouth shut.

I hope I formulated this few words without violating our AFN Laws for the limitation of free speach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back