Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell I know EXACTLY what you mean! I could not live in southern NY again if you paid me. Miserable people. That's why I LOVE WV!! they say we're the most unhappy lot in the whole country... HA! what a load of SHIT! well let them think that lol our best kept secret. It is almost heaven here!
I got married in WV. Lol

When it all gets up and running I will have probably anywhere from 8-10 totally self sufficient homesites complete with greenhouses and totally off the grid. All I need is to find the right folks to come fill em up.

It's true! Only they think I'm the free labor!

I'm not going to lie... I got excited when I saw her liking my posts just now :smoking:

Yep that is what I was referring to I am tellin you I feel like a giddy 7th grader when she likes mah stuff or gives me rep that really makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Goodmorning stoners
Have a nice day you all. I am ready with breakfast and today its gardening time. I get some more flowers from a friend today and have to put them in the ground. Yesterday i give my WhiteWidow cross a try great smoke i had a good sleep but kids wake me up at 6:00 in the morning that was to early.
So time to start the day relaxed.
cu tobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back