Status
Not open for further replies.
A Fairy Frost from the Autoflower Portal day 58. Thinking another week before i start to flush her... lookin oh so tasty!! Have two more Fairy Frosts of another pheno that seem to wanna go 100+ days..
Rep.jpg

Mossy Joking with you...:bighug:..we have some of the Kindest people I have ever Met here on AFN..if the World were the same it would be a much better place.

Working on it..:headbang:..do you Think I'd get any work out of Stoners after the first smoke though..?...

Do you have a brother you can bring too....?.....:biggrin:
I know lol. And that is so true! We can dream can't we. How about we just all buy an island and live there together lol.

I know lol. And that is so true! We can dream can't we. How about we just all buy an island and live there together lol.
I like it!

Thanks for the rep Arty:pighug: puts me over 6k!!

Wasnt gonna do this... but the badge whore within me cant resist!!! 5 and 6k kitties, mossy, please... pretty please :dragon1:eek:h... im so ashamed:face: lol.

I like it!

Thanks for the rep Arty:pighug: puts me over 6k!!

Wasnt gonna do this... but the badge whore within me cant resist!!! 5 and 6k kitties, mossy, please... pretty please :dragon1:eek:h... im so ashamed:face: lol.

That was the idea my friend :D but you earned it for your beautiful Fairy Frost!

A Fairy Frost from the Autoflower Portal day 58. Thinking another week before i start to flush her... lookin oh so tasty!! Have two more Fairy Frosts of another pheno that seem to wanna go 100+ days..
View attachment 590633
Nice plant bud! Heres an amnesia Stone99 at ~70 days. Shes also seems to be a 100+ day gal... Pure pinapple c99 pheno too! Great smells, and a lot of bud for a small plant.
IMG_3240.JPG
IMG_3241.JPG
IMG_3290.JPG

Heres another slap to get you closer to the next badge you (badge)whore! :slap:

Nice plant bud! Heres an amnesia Stone99 at ~70 days. Shes also seems to be a 100+ day gal... Pure pinapple c99 pheno too! Great smells, and a lot of bud for a small plant.
View attachment 590634 View attachment 590635 View attachment 590636

Heres another slap to get you closer to the next badge you (badge)whore! :slap:

Nice garden!! Im hooked on the portal strains!! Wanna grow them all! Lol!
Thanks for the slapper.. i like myself some spanking... :naughtystep:
lets see how you like it!!:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back