Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then , for those of you with out a carbon scubber for smell, ive done this ,take a regular box fan ,a cheap furnace filter,apply fish carbon ,get at wally world ,black granular,sprinkle on the filter screen it over so it stays in place,raise fan 3 inches off the floor fire it downward , so it sucks all growroom smells through the fiter, bingo no smell...oh yea duct tape also.

Wow great work tell your son i like it he do a good job, my son is 5 and ask me to build one with him.
cu tobe

Do it but look around eBay for "rollers" there much cheaper and you can have a nice RC for not alot of money.. I have way more labor in these trucks than money.. I have about 40 hours in my Revo!

View attachment 590520

First fresh figs of the season..Purple Power..

Solstice Strawberry moon..

View attachment 590521

View attachment 590557
Great pictures! Anything purple is automatically fantastic in my book!
IMG_20160625_123821.jpg

I also use a drying rack, well actually i think its used as a neat storage for socks and so on in a kids room.. hang on, gonna see if i can find a pic... http://m.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/art/70115578/
ikea-ps-fangst-forvaring-med-fack-hangande-gron__65323_PE176467_S4.JPG

Works great though!!
The drying process is the smelliest part of everything, and 4-5 days before jars is better than 6-7 days... but its on my to-do list to build a drying cabinet with a carbonfilter! Ive never tried the paperbag method but im so pleased with my method that i just might not even try errr welll.. some day probably! Never again will i hang dry the whole plant....

Morning all you STONERS!

So I owe a thanks to you guys. I have recieved a "fair" amount of rep the last couple days, and I can't keep up with the list of names! So thank you all for the nice, and funny comments, I really enjoyed it!

I ende up pulling the trigger on a yo-yo. I just watched to damn many videos of trick, got mezmerized, and bought one. It should be here tomorrow, I expect to hurt myself at least a few times, but it should be a great time doing it! This is the kit I got, and is designed for string tricks, WOOHOO!!!! Have a great weekend my fellow Live Stoners!!!
71OYuhg-4iL._SL1200_.jpg

Also @Mossy in the gentlest of manners, I do request the 8k, and 9k rep badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back