Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi stoners
I hope you all got a good day. I play with my son the hole day. We got much fun.
Yesterday i take a spliff of the hand made hash and i can say wooo woo what a smoke it was like a punch in the face.
Now its time to prepare food and the its parents time kuds go bed.
I will care about my plants and see if i can cut some clones for my breeding project. After that its time to chill, listen to great reggae beats and take a spliff.
I hope my WhiteWidow cross is ready for a sample smoke if not i will smoke my OrangeAssault or some hash.
cu later.
I forgot to say i dry my buds in a paper box(i hope its the right word )
I do some photos later.
cu tobe

Other than an old, brass waterpipe, which I have more for show than use, I haven't had or bought a pot pipe in 45 years! Now, my lady and I don't smoke often, but we ( actually it was her idea! ) decided to buy ourselves each a pipe. I pointed her to grasscity to browse. We also set a limit of $10 each so nothing fancy! Or maybe so....
We actually found some pretty nice pipes in that price range. Hers is carved soapstone and mine is wood with brass trim. They came in the mail today and we immediately tested them! Woooo! Nice!

new pipes -6-25-2016.jpg

happy Saturday AFN!! Today is Traxxas day!!! I'm out playing with my Revo and my kids Tmaxx!!! We built both!!! My son is 7 and This past Monday he built his very first motor!!! :smoking:

I have to say he did a amazing job on his truck and he also painted his own shell!!

Its a TRX 3.3 Nitro motor.. this motor has never ran before.. Me and my son are going to start it up today.. wow im proud!!:headbang:

0625161027[1].jpg

0625161027a[1].jpg

Last edited:
happy Saturday AFN!! Today is Traxxas day!!! Im out playing with my Revo and my kids Tmaxx!!! We built both!!! My is 7 and This past Monday he built his very first motor!!! :smoking:

I have to say he did a amazing job on his truck and he also painted his own shell!!

Its a TRX 3.3 Nitro motor.. this motor has never ran before.. Me and my son are going to start it up today.. wow im proud!!:headbang:

View attachment 590562

View attachment 590571

This is my Revo!! I built this truggy from the frame up!!:pass:

Wow great work tell your son i like it he do a good job, my son is 5 and ask me to build one with him.
cu tobe

You want potent? Try Mephisto Alien vs Triangle....... Has to be one of the top three autos for potency, if not THE strongest! Photo poeriods have nothing on autos!

I know. Regular seeds. But I think they are hard hitters. I need something really strong. The nex auto seed purchases will be @FastBuds Gorilla Glue, LSD-25 and Six Shooter to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back