Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than an old, brass waterpipe, which I have more for show than use, I haven't had or bought a pot pipe in 45 years! Now, my lady and I don't smoke often, but we ( actually it was her idea! ) decided to buy ourselves each a pipe. I pointed her to grasscity to browse. We also set a limit of $10 each so nothing fancy! Or maybe so....
We actually found some pretty nice pipes in that price range. Hers is carved soapstone and mine is wood with brass trim. They came in the mail today and we immediately tested them! Woooo! Nice!

View attachment 590593
Very nice idea hope use enjoyed them

happy Saturday AFN!! Today is Traxxas day!!! I'm out playing with my Revo and my kids Tmaxx!!! We built both!!! My son is 7 and This past Monday he built his very first motor!!! :smoking:

I have to say he did a amazing job on his truck and he also painted his own shell!!

Its a TRX 3.3 Nitro motor.. this motor has never ran before.. Me and my son are going to start it up today.. wow im proud!!:headbang:

View attachment 590562

View attachment 590571
Awesome! Happy Traxxas Day!!
4322.gif

Yup..the more I Learn..the more I Think mother nature does a better job herself...we just keep spoiling it coz we Want to Play with them.....LaYZeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pot....:snooze:

You know you are Stoned when you do your nose eyebrow and fringe Trim trying to light a half saved joint with a long nosed lighter..(hubby..not me..:biggrin:..)

I have Ikea hanging storage nets..:thumbsup:

Hmmm....you are just after your 10,000 Kitty..aren't you...?....:eyebrows:

Cheers Buds...:bighug:..I'm getting to old for manual labour..and the weeds are Winning the fight.
I keep threatening hubby to swap him for 2 x 35 year olds to do the work...:crying:

No..but you did get a Big Fat Mossy Hug..:bighug:..good to See you..

Well I am 33 lol

Nahh lol I just appreciate everyone's genuine kindness.

Mossy Joking with you...:bighug:..we have some of the Kindest people I have ever Met here on AFN..if the World were the same it would be a much better place.

I'm thinking you want to run an intern program, you show them Mossy's growing tricks of the trade and in return they work for free

Working on it..:headbang:..do you Think I'd get any work out of Stoners after the first smoke though..?...

Well I am 33 lol

Do you have a brother you can bring too....?.....:biggrin:

The grocer I frequent doesn't usually have much in the way of beef ribs. I think they're stocking up for the fourth holiday, though, because they have in some beef back ribs. This rack was just calling to me from the meat isle... "Cook me....put me in the smoker...."

Finished product will be posted up in the foodie thread: What General Autoflower Smokers Eat

View attachment 590184

Oh yea...and did I fail to mention that @A-Train has put together an awesome 4th of July AFN cookout competition over in that food thread? Bring your best munchie satisfying food and see if you can take home the title(and the seeds)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back