Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Wheres the bird at?! You guys didn't drive @epenguin to madness did you?
giphy.gif

Nice plant bud! Heres an amnesia Stone99 at ~70 days. Shes also seems to be a 100+ day gal... Pure pinapple c99 pheno too! Great smells, and a lot of bud for a small plant.
View attachment 590634 View attachment 590635 View attachment 590636

Heres another slap to get you closer to the next badge you (badge)whore! :slap:
Hmm haven't I seen these somewhere before:yeah::funny:

What I did mean to mention earlier is I think the 99 part of the AS99 strain is C99 and could be where the "Pineapple" smell comes from.
C99 has two phenos, one is pineapple smelling the other is grapefruit.
I have asked Stone for the details for this strain and hopefully I can get a crossing map too.
They do look awesome bro!

@Eyeoftheworld thanks or the rep. I don't tend to read the walls in the ladies room. The messages are to complex for my simple mind, so you get a free (Victoria Secrets)angle pass!

giphy.gif

Wait a sec.... anyone not like orgies that involve slapping? Thats what the sign on the front door said.
Nice plant bud! Heres an amnesia Stone99 at ~70 days. Shes also seems to be a 100+ day gal... Pure pinapple c99 pheno too! Great smells, and a lot of bud for a small plant.

Somebody just earned their beaver badge! Make sure you flash it randomly and inappropriately at everyone!

images

Hey! Wheres the bird at?! You guys didn't drive @epenguin to madness did you?

Sadly, it had to happen. Due to over posting in LS, he couldn't keep up. This afternoon he was sedated and taken away for his own benefit. It was a rather unpleasant scene as he shat himself rather badly and pissed in his shoes. He put up a poor fight, I think all his strength has been used up on the forums.

He has been sectioned indefinitely so your guess is as good as mine as to when we can expect him back. If ever.

I would suggest we send karma and good wishes, but as we all know.....that does bugger all any good.....Any of you want to buy some tins of fish ? There are blimin tons of the stuff here.....

jeff, the Meerkat....................ta ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back