Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is small, very small.
I lived in Canada in the early 2K where I did some fish research.
One day I visited another lab, to get some pieces of fish they wouldn't use. I was chatting with the technician and when I told I was originally from Norway, she said "oh, have you met our Norwegian? No, I said, and the tech shouted something meant to sound like the name Øyvind. Try to prounounce the!

It turned out that we did our M. Sc. at the same university at the same time. We had never met, coz I'm a bilogist wearing a lab coat, life is in a petri dish and know close to nothing about the real Nature, and he is a biologist wearing rubber boots, knows a lot about real nature, coz they do field work all the time.

Another friend og mine was at Spitsbergen to collect cold loving bacteria. When working outside at Spitsbergen, you MUST BE ARMED, coz there are hungry polar bears all over the place. Even in the streets of Longyearbyen (The Long Year City), you must either be armed after dark or be driven from door to door.
sounds like an exciting place

images

Hey! Wheres the bird at?! You guys didn't drive @epenguin to madness did you?

Sadly, it had to happen. Due to over posting in LS, he couldn't keep up. This afternoon he was sedated and taken away for his own benefit. It was a rather unpleasant scene as he shat himself rather badly and pissed in his shoes. He put up a poor fight, I think all his strength has been used up on the forums.

He has been sectioned indefinitely so your guess is as good as mine as to when we can expect him back. If ever.

I would suggest we send karma and good wishes, but as we all know.....that does bugger all any good.....Any of you want to buy some tins of fish ? There are blimin tons of the stuff here.....

jeff, the Meerkat....................ta ta
tell the bird not to worry
when under the 8 ball of postings furry
do like trail
and just say
fuck it
lol

A Fairy Frost from the Autoflower Portal day 58. Thinking another week before i start to flush her... lookin oh so tasty!! Have two more Fairy Frosts of another pheno that seem to wanna go 100+ days..
View attachment 590633
a beauty, I have one in the greenhouse and hoping she does as well as yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back