Status
Not open for further replies.
We can dream can't we. How about we just all buy an island and live there together lol.

And call it Babylon..self rule cannabis community..we Tried but we couldn't raise the $1,000,000..you know Stoners are always Skint..

For all the groupies on the afn Island mossy is buying us!

I've got a double hammock you can tie to the apple tree..:headbang:

Wasnt gonna do this... but the badge whore within me cant resist!!! 5 and 6k kitties, mossy, please... pretty please :dragon1:eek:h... im so ashamed:face: lol.

Why be Ashamed to Ask for what you have Earned...?...:pighug:

tell the bird not to worry
when under the 8 ball of postings furry
do like trail
and just say
fuck it
lol

Yeah..I actually found it Impossible to keep up with LS this week and had to start reading from the front page back..or pages were being made faster than I could even read them.

I'll tell you why..you have been in LS for a while so you know it was Quiet after site was redone.
Staff Team come in and we started doing things to make it better..keep you entertained..and get a great atmosphere going so it was somewhere you wanted to Be and Share.

It worked..we took quiet up to Fun and entertaining..and averaged over 1,000 posts a night..more on the weekends.

The Bud Warriors Pirate Broadcasting crew took over last week and weekday viewing figures jumped from 1,000 Plus to 3,000 Plus..peaking out Friday @approx. 4,300 views in 24 hours....that is why we can't keep up with it...:headbang:..Blame the Bud Warriors Team.

:coffee:

I Think they might have Bankrupt the Plus Rep stash for the whole of site..and I have had so many Fat Kitties to hand out I have had to start kidnapping them from peoples doorsteps....:doh:...

here kitty..kitty..kitty..come to Mossy..here is a saucer of milk......Miaow........stay in the bag you little Cooking Fat..you are needed in AFN..blame the Bud Warriors..

@Bailey how was your aunties wedding? Did ya get pissed?! Love the kilt man! I'd rock one if I ever had to lol @Aunty mossy LMFAO! 1/4 pounder! Hahaha! I'm not even high yet and that shit is funny!

This is how I picture a Scottish wedding... Blame Micheal Myers lol

We have a piper down! I repeat a piper is DOWN! ah it's alright... He's just pissed...

CLASSIC!! Rofl!

Well I'm off for a smoke and gotta get to work... Rebel rebuilds and repairs guitars of all kinds... Got an acoustic to work on today. Gotta lower the action. Just me and some sand paper! Smoke on!

Thanks for the love @Mossy

And call it Babylon..self rule cannabis community..we Tried but we couldn't raise the $1,000,000..you know Stoners are always Skint..

I've got a double hammock you can tie to the apple tree..:headbang:

Why be Ashamed to Ask for what you have Earned...?...:pighug:

Yeah..I actually found it Impossible to keep up with LS this week and had to start reading from the front page back..or pages were being made faster than I could even read them.

I'll tell you why..you have been in LS for a while so you know it was Quiet after site was redone.
Staff Team come in and we started doing things to make it better..keep you entertained..and get a great atmosphere going so it was somewhere you wanted to Be and Share.

It worked..we took quiet up to Fun and entertaining..and averaged over 1,000 posts a night..more on the weekends.

The Bud Warriors Pirate Broadcasting crew took over last week and weekday viewing figures jumped from 1,000 Plus to 3,000 Plus..peaking out Friday @approx. 4,300 views in 24 hours....that is why we can't keep up with it...:headbang:..Blame the Bud Warriors Team.

:coffee:

I Think they might have Bankrupt the Plus Rep stash for the whole of site..and I have had so many Fat Kitties to hand out I have had to start kidnapping them from peoples doorsteps....:doh:...

here kitty..kitty..kitty..come to Mossy..here is a saucer of milk......Miaow........stay in the bag you little Cooking Fat..you are needed in AFN..blame the Bud Warriors..
you can divert some of mine to where they are needed, at the age now where I don't collect stuff, trying to give back, most efficient thing for me to do, lol

It's always great when mossy posts...
Blame it on the bud warriors t-shirts available soon once a logo gets done bahahaha
Barry bonds keep our records for the show... ???
Mai gawd!!
Psst hey @Mossy .... :bighug:Love you... Had a ruff nite and that post cheered me up thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back