Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a piper down! I repeat a piper is DOWN! ah it's alright... He's just pissed...

CLASSIC!! Rofl!

Well I'm off for a smoke and gotta get to work... Rebel rebuilds and repairs guitars of all kinds... Got an acoustic to work on today. Gotta lower the action. Just me and some sand paper! Smoke on!

Thanks for the love @Mossy
piper down, not for long I wager, hear the pipes and he'll be twitch'in

I Think they might have Bankrupt the Plus Rep stash for the whole of site..and I have had so many Fat Kitties to hand out I have had to start kidnapping them from peoples doorsteps....:doh:...

here kitty..kitty..kitty..come to Mossy..here is a saucer of milk......Miaow........stay in the bag you little Cooking Fat..you are needed in AFN..blame the Bud Warriors..

LOL... Then I suggest a fish badge There's lots of fish out there ;)
image.jpeg

:funny:I just died laughing reading this @Mossy Hahahaha!!! You had to start stealing kitties hahaha! I had no idea I was even close to 10k now I'm over 11. I feel loved lol. I've also been posting in random places telling people to come over here. I know others have done the same!

"The Bud Warriors Pirate Broadcasting crew took over last week and weekday viewing figures jumped from 1,000 Plus to 3,000 Plus..peaking out Friday @approx. 4,300 views in 24 hours....that is why we can't keep up with it...:headbang:..Blame the Bud Warriors Team.

:coffee:

I Think they might have Bankrupt the Plus Rep stash for the whole of site..and I have had so many Fat Kitties to hand out I have had to start kidnapping them from peoples doorsteps....:doh:...

here kitty..kitty..kitty..come to Mossy..here is a saucer of milk......Miaow........stay in the bag you little Cooking Fat..you are needed in AFN..blame the Bud Warriors..[/QUOTE]

Hmm haven't I seen these somewhere before:yeah::funny:

What I did mean to mention earlier is I think the 99 part of the AS99 strain is C99 and could be where the "Pineapple" smell comes from.
C99 has two phenos, one is pineapple smelling the other is grapefruit.
I have asked Stone for the details for this strain and hopefully I can get a crossing map too.
They do look awesome bro!
Brother Art! The C99 was added to the Amnesia by a cross made by brother @StickMan The cross is (Ghaze x C99)xC99a, with both C99's being pineapple mothers. A crossing map would be nice, but there a bit of "local history" for you. ;)

Somebody just earned their beaver badge! Make sure you flash it randomly and inappropriately at everyone!
Oh thats beaver is getting strapped in for sure!
kidseyessmiley2.gif

@Fuggzy, I think your comment broke my phone :funny:... It doesn't want to leave my reply box
Your not the first person to call me a virus. >.>:shrug:

images

Hey! Wheres the bird at?! You guys didn't drive @epenguin to madness did you?

Sadly, it had to happen. Due to over posting in LS, he couldn't keep up. This afternoon he was sedated and taken away for his own benefit. It was a rather unpleasant scene as he shat himself rather badly and pissed in his shoes. He put up a poor fight, I think all his strength has been used up on the forums.

He has been sectioned indefinitely so your guess is as good as mine as to when we can expect him back. If ever.

I would suggest we send karma and good wishes, but as we all know.....that does bugger all any good.....Any of you want to buy some tins of fish ? There are blimin tons of the stuff here.....

jeff, the Meerkat....................ta ta
Thats a shame, he was so soft, and oval shaped... I my best wishes are with will be with him. Speaking of which, put me down for 10 can of fish. He can use the cash for some new shoes. ;)

You silly :coco: I'm gonna :slap: you so hard the :karmacloud: is just going to :poof:
I advise all our readers to check every vendor out here on AFN they're all great and nice people like
@PlatinumLEDTom i see you showing your bush
Awesome...
Here's today's journey.. Mainline scrog bahahahahah keep or sweep?
View attachment 590670 View attachment 590671
High five brother! Heres my srog, brought to you by my :pimphand:! (Tangie by Reserva Privada)
1.JPG
2.JPG

Some amphetamine I harvested from my first grow.. Not fully cured yet, but it sure as hell cures me..
Fantastic brother! I just got some MOX x Namphetamines (Viet Black x Green Crack). I'm thinking about doing a scrog like the above pictured. Nice buds bro!
I made me some sizzle, for the weekend!:pass:
On my way brother!
View attachment 590725 What about the mouse that got the kitty
As a Florida resident I am absolutely disgusted! Why the hell do you not have this one?!!!
mickeyfinger.gif

You guys have been busy in here!
dancing_kitty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back