Status
Not open for further replies.
i just tried to tally my rep...got to bottom of first page was at almost 3 k multiplied by 5 pages Mai gawd....
I didn't even notice lol holy shit... The little messages make me smile too so thanks for that I needed cheering up and this did it..
I love my live family
The high potash phosphorus & sulfur juice I gave Whitney is producing insane smells.. Always had a Blueberry hint but noW after couple days whooooo she smells like blueberry and "rockets" those candies

Last edited:
Brother Art! The C99 was added to the Amnesia by a cross made by brother @StickMan The cross is (Ghaze x C99)xC99a, with both C99's being pineapple mothers. A crossing map would be nice, but there a bit of "local history" for you. ;)

@Fuggzy

Brother Fugz! Cheers bud that makes total sense why it tastes like pineapple! Oh boy, am I looking forward to harvest even more now, I love fruity flavors.
I can't wait to get my grape crinkle going I love grape but I have also got some Super Lemon Haze auto and lemon has to be up there with my favorite tastes.
I love to try "Fruity Pebbles OG"" but the only place I can find them is on Firestax.
I'm loving the port-a-scrog :d5:
:pass::bighug:

I love to try "Fruity Pebbles OG"" but the only place I can find them is on Firestax.
Dude I have no idea what FireStax is, but for some shit called Fruity Pebbles OG, I'D GO!
GO GO GADGET FRUITY PEBBLES OG!!!!

Why the hell is that not in your hand now?!
Fine! You get to read from the right side of the page!

Dude I have no idea what FireStax is, but for some shit called Fruity Pebbles OG, I'D GO!
GO GO GADGET FRUITY PEBBLES OG!!!!

Why the hell is that not in your hand now?!
Fine! You get to read from the right side of the page!
i like that and will now be implementing this Japanese inspired format​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back