Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fuggzy

OMG lol
images
try not to bust a nut :crying: I know how easy it is to be lead a stray when it comes to buying seeds or lusting after new strains is!!
I think I first came a cross "fruity pebble" when I was looking for fruity strains & came across "Fruity Pebble" from Alien Genetics but sadly it was a limited-time offering from the breeder .

Here's a description of it - This sweet hybrid takes genetics from Green Ribbon, Granddaddy Purple, Tahoe OG, and Alien Kush to create a tropical, berry flavor reminiscent of the cereal. The euphoric effects will keep you happy when you’re stressed and help you catch some sleep when faced with insomnia. Sit back, relax, and pour yourself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles!

All that talk about Pineapple tasting AS99 got me day dreaming about fruity strains again, so off I went again in search of Fruity Goodness and though what the heck and searched again for "Fruity Pebble" again (hope lives eternal) and low and behold, I stumbled across "Fruity Pebbles OG F3" :woohoo:

Why don't I have it in my hand....? Well brother I only found it tonight and with all the will in the world, even if I ordered it tonight, It would take while to get here.

Now you asked "What's Firestax" that my friend is an excellent question!

Fire Stax is a Seedbank and forum for private breeders many surprising strains and crosses not to be found else where.

It is based in the UK (a seed bank based in the UK, get away with ya , I hear you say!! lmao:crying:) Yes another one :haha: There are mixed reviews concerning reliability in the past due to a somewhat hippy attitude, with orders taking forever to arrive and slack customer service.I was reading some where that these issues have been addressed but I couldn't say either way.

I may at some point give it a whirl and see for my self what they are like, especially as I'm in the UK how hard should it be to get my seeds??

It's worth having a look even if it is to get ideas for crosses.

I went to Seedfinder.EU to check what people had to say about Fire Stax and it looked to be 50/50 good and bad reports, mostly the bad ones were about late shipments and a few said their seeds didn't come.

so there you have it, that's all I know, except I would love me some "Fruity Pebble" even if they are photos.

images
upload_2016-6-25_23-50-56.jpeg
upload_2016-6-25_23-51-14.jpeg
images

This one goes out to all you live stoners this track really speak to me threw relations with my blue himalaya Whitney...
So take it from a Bobby Brown'd kinda gal and please ... All she needs.. All she needs, is someone to hold on

I see ya Whitney ... Day 115 I think advertised 8-10 weeks lol
Edit
Holy fuck how could you not get those that's that fuxkin international space station weed they are working on... NASA is all over pot since they announced how its superiority for bone density to most even milk which is actually terrible for you ... Knowledge is power

Last edited:
@Fuggzy

OMG lol
images
try not to bust a nut :crying: I know how easy it is to be lead a stray when it comes to buying seeds or lusting after new strains is!!
I think I first came a cross "fruity pebble" when I was looking for fruity strains & came across "Fruity Pebble" from Alien Genetics but sadly it was a limited-time offering from the breeder .

Here's a description of it - This sweet hybrid takes genetics from Green Ribbon, Granddaddy Purple, Tahoe OG, and Alien Kush to create a tropical, berry flavor reminiscent of the cereal. The euphoric effects will keep you happy when you’re stressed and help you catch some sleep when faced with insomnia. Sit back, relax, and pour yourself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles!

All that talk about Pineapple tasting AS99 got me day dreaming about fruity strains again, so off I went again in search of Fruity Goodness and though what the heck and searched again for "Fruity Pebble" again (hope lives eternal) and low and behold, I stumbled across "Fruity Pebbles OG F3" :woohoo:

Why don't I have it in my hand....? Well brother I only found it tonight and with all the will in the world, even if I ordered it tonight, It would take while to get here.

Now you asked "What's Firestax" that my friend is an excellent question!

Fire Stax is a Seedbank and forum for private breeders many surprising strains and crosses not to be found else where.

It is based in the UK (a seed bank based in the UK, get away with ya , I hear you say!! lmao:crying:) Yes another one :haha: There are mixed reviews concerning reliability in the past due to a somewhat hippy attitude, with orders taking forever to arrive and slack customer service.I was reading some where that these issues have been addressed but I couldn't say either way.

I may at some point give it a whirl and see for my self what they are like, especially as I'm in the UK how hard should it be to get my seeds??

It's worth having a look even if it is to get ideas for crosses.

I went to Seedfinder.EU to check what people had to say about Fire Stax and it looked to be 50/50 good and bad reports, mostly the bad ones were about late shipments and a few said their seeds didn't come.

so there you have it, that's all I know, except I would love me some "Fruity Pebble" even if they are photos.

images
View attachment 590780View attachment 590781
images
wow, look at those buds, and it's crunchy, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back