Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the itch to grow some landraces too! I'm looking at a Vietnamese strain. Seems they mature faster than Thai strains and to this day, the Vietnam weed was the strongest stuff I've ever smoked! Damn stuff is smokeable LSD........... lol!

Cold not help it....
I just had to order some seeds... It's regular seeds, but the strains are exciting!
And no, @XxxAuto, I am not stoned.

Nigerian Landrace - text in danisk. Look at pics.
http://www.cannaseeds.dk/butik3/da/indendors-fro/nigerian-landrace.html#/antal-5_fro

Sensi Star
http://www.cannaseeds.dk/butik3/da/indendors-fro/sensi-star.html

I've been saying that since I was 12........................:smoking:

Week mission !!

I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver I want my beaver

Cold not help it....
I just had to order some seeds... It's regular seeds, but the strains are exciting!
And no, @XxxAuto, I am not stoned.

Nigerian Landrace - text in danisk. Look at pics.
http://www.cannaseeds.dk/butik3/da/indendors-fro/nigerian-landrace.html#/antal-5_fro

Sensi Star
http://www.cannaseeds.dk/butik3/da/indendors-fro/sensi-star.html

@Dr. Babnik here ya go chum a translation for all the boys and girls.

Nigerian Landrace (Derg Corra Collective)

Flowering: 10-12 weeks
Scent: Lemon tea
Taste: Citrus / Hash
Effect: Trippy

100% country race, with all the typical sativa effects. It mostly affects the head, with a trippy effect. Can in non-hardened smokers cause heart palpitations and easier paranoia. Like most "Africans" a strong fragrance.

Should be put into flower after the emergence of the third node, and cultured under 12 hours of light from the seed, as it may extend a lot during the flowering period. Can with a bit of luck grown in the greenhouse here on the northern latitude (bræddegrader) with a respectable yield. But we consider it an "indoor plant" as the safest for a massive profit.

Sensi Star (Derg Corra Collective)

Flowering: 8-10 weeks
Aroma: Light earthy / hash
Taste: Spicy / hashy / light earthy
Effect: Stoned

Sensi Star is known as one of the world's strongest indica plant. Has won several awards at the large "cups"

This reproduction is made from the original 1995 Paradise Seeds seeds. The plant is short, strong and hard buds that glisten of resin, and hear thus covered by the so-called "White Strains".

Sensi Star belong to category there "Heavy Smoking" and is super for pain relief and for people who suffer from insomnia. The plant is super easy to grow in all media and provides a very respectable yield.

Dunno what "bræddegrader" means though!!

Last edited:
Confirmed....

THIS IS NOT A AUTO

@Dr. Babnik

:bravo: :laughcry:
I know. Regular seeds. But I think they are hard hitters. I need something really strong. The nex auto seed purchases will be @FastBuds Gorilla Glue, LSD-25 and Six Shooter to begin with.

I have the itch to grow some landraces too! I'm looking at a Vietnamese strain. Seems they mature faster than Thai strains and to this day, the Vietnam weed was the strongest stuff I've ever smoked! Damn stuff is smokeable LSD........... lol!
Where to get the Vietnameese seeds?

@Dr. Babnik here ya go chum a translation for all the boys and girls.

Nigerian Landrace (Derg Corra Collective)

Flowering: 10-12 weeks
Scent: Lemon tea
Taste: Citrus / Hash
Effect: Trippy

100% country race, with all the typical sativa effects. It mostly affects the head, with a trippy effect. Can in non-hardened smokers cause heart palpitations and easier paranoia. Like most "Africans" a strong fragrance.

Should be put into flower after the emergence of the third node, and cultured under 12 hours of light from the seed, as it may extend a lot during the flowering period. Can with a bit of luck grown in the greenhouse here on the northern bræddegrader with a respectable yield. But we consider it an "indoor plant" as the safest for a massive profit.

Sensi Star (Derg Corra Collective)

Flowering: 8-10 weeks
Aroma: Light earthy / hash
Taste: Spicy / hashy / light earthy
Effect: Stoned

Sensi Star is known as one of the world's strongest indica plant. Has won several awards at the large "cups"

This reproduction is made from the original 1995 Paradise Seeds seeds. The plant is short, strong and hard buds that glisten of resin, and hear thus covered by the so-called "White Strains".

Sensi Star belong to category there "Heavy Smoking" and is super for pain relief and for people who suffer from insomnia. The plant is super easy to grow in all media and provides a very respectable yield.

Dunno what "bræddegrader" means though!!
Bræddegras is latitude.

Good Afternoon AFN Stoners..:bighug:..sharing one on a beautifully sunny Saturday afternoon.

Got the gardener in cutting the alfalfa lawn..(farmer)..and the air is fresh with new mown greens..one of me most favourite smells.
Grass..

Phew..I Broke into a sweat there..:what?:..I Thought you meant me.
Damn..I'd never have the heart to Train another one...the two I've had have hardly been house-trained.

I Do like a man in a kilt..:drool:..cooooooougar alert....

If you let me put me hand up it I'll be able to Guess your Clan.......Yeah...:headbang:..if you have a 1/4 pounder I'll know you are a McDonalds..:crying:

Hey..I never said I told good jokes..:pass:..share a few and read it again..it could be hilarious..with the Right Bud..

Okay..I'm away for a catch up..wish me Luck..:headbang:..you guys can chat faster than I can read.
:bravo::laughcry::woody: yip u can and it's a burger king quarter pounder not a kidon McDonalds one:condom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back