brand.gif

images
images

brand.gif
brand.gif
brand.gif
brand.gif

I Love This Set

So - you're telling me that i can be even lazier than i'd planned to be?!?! - That's great news! :rofl:

Yup..the more I Learn..the more I Think mother nature does a better job herself...we just keep spoiling it coz we Want to Play with them.....LaYZeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pot....:snooze:

You know you're too stoned when... You think a plant is giving you the finger.

You know you are Stoned when you do your nose eyebrow and fringe Trim trying to light a half saved joint with a long nosed lighter..(hubby..not me..:biggrin:..)

I have Ikea hanging storage nets..:thumbsup:

Thank you for the rep @Mossy you're such a lovely person!

Hmmm....you are just after your 10,000 Kitty..aren't you...?....:eyebrows:

@Mossy I will come help you can just chill I will lug all the hoses around you need

Right! I'd be happy to help too!

Well then there you go @Mossy myself and the lovely @StarBright will come help you in the garden :worship:

Cheers Buds...:bighug:..I'm getting to old for manual labour..and the weeds are Winning the fight.
I keep threatening hubby to swap him for 2 x 35 year olds to do the work...:crying:

hey is where I go to get 30.000 rep point's?:biggrin:

No..but you did get a Big Fat Mossy Hug..:bighug:..good to See you..

Yup..the more I Learn..the more I Think mother nature does a better job herself...we just keep spoiling it coz we Want to Play with them.....LaYZeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pot....:snooze:

You know you are Stoned when you do your nose eyebrow and fringe Trim trying to light a half saved joint with a long nosed lighter..(hubby..not me..:biggrin:..)

I have Ikea hanging storage nets..:thumbsup:

Hmmm....you are just after your 10,000 Kitty..aren't you...?....:eyebrows:

Cheers Buds...:bighug:..I'm getting to old for manual labour..and the weeds are Winning the fight.
I keep threatening hubby to swap him for 2 x 35 year olds to do the work...:crying:

No..but you did get a Big Fat Mossy Hug..:bighug:..good to See you..
Nahh lol I just appreciate everyone's genuine kindness.

I'm thinking you want to run an intern program, you show them Mossy's growing tricks of the trade and in return they work for free:pass::crying:

This is mo saying I miss my turn tables
Here a mix cd set was like 4 or 5 volumes each dj has a vol.
by beat junkies dj babu , I'll get another clip of a live performance they do there is nothing like it they revolutionized turntablism ...

Ladies love a DJ's fingers lol
Edit here's a cheap fx trick I learned threw production cant afford a phaser use a slushie cup and record that sound ... Try it put ur fone in an empty slushie cup youll here it warp the sound

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back