Status
Not open for further replies.
Buds pic1 -2-23-2016.jpg

Goood Afternoon Everbody i hope your all having a great day and not working to hard
gardening-smiley-emoticon-1.gif
smileys-gardening-820210.gif
jardinn.gif
gardening-smiley-emoticon.gif
3d-jardinier.gif

Or maybe you've got your chores done already and are enjoying a little R & R ahhhhh!
1er_mai.gif
tulipe07.gif
4391082_900.gif
t117008.gif

Maybe the summer heat is already hitting you and your finding ways to keep cool!!
animated-smileys-garden-013.gif
animated-smileys-garden-020.gif
tuffo-01.gif
grospiscine.gif
piscine-enfant.gif

I reckon at least one of you is having a BBQ cook out with some fine rubs and sauces!
barbeque.gif
burger-flip.gif
animated-smileys-eating-drinking-145.gif
smiley-at-a-bbq.gif
bbq.gif
bbq.gif

Goood Afternoon @Mossy:bighug: :pass:Kilt eh? your not the first woman I've come across who like a man in a kilt so here a couple real men with skirts.. ehem I mean kilts!
tumblr_o2uvn5bnam1qaci5yo1_500.gif

Recently there has been a lot of talk about showing us your bush and now we find the subject has moved on to drying.
I'm really thankful the two subject haven't come together or we'd be talking about you showing us how you dry your bush:crying:That would more than I could take (or at least admitting to taking a quick peek):funny:

Have a great afternoon however you spend it.

Big Love

Arty

Afternoon arty..:bighug:

Goood Afternoon Everbody i hope your all having a great day and not working to hard

And some of us are boiling in our own sweat..:bubbles:..Saturday is watering day..and I'm luggin great big hose around all day...getting up to me ankles in mud..... :watering:

See you are feeling Chirpy...?...

Peteey.....Nice AFN Advert Bud....:vibe:...Good Luck with it..:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back