Status
Not open for further replies.
They are some rep animals. Got me my first fat kitty yesterday. Then topped me of for my second early this morning. @Mossy is going to be a busy fella with this lot around.
Yeah... There are few brothers going bananas. They probably like us, @PotGuyVer.

The BUSH at the balcony right now.

Hit the Like button to VOTE for 12/12 and tell me why!

How does a photo behave when the light cycle is changed? She already fills a 60x60 cm tent by her width.

View attachment 590436

Beautiful Doc! Definitely ready to flower for sure! If she's as big as you like her! From my experience Indicas will double in size, typical and Sativas will triple in size. So keep that in mind. When they flip depending on the strain they will explode vertically then typically start to flower within 3 weeks. Depending on how long of veg and genetics will determine who fast or not they will flower. Hope that helps!

Good morning, Rebel

Which time zone are you in?

East coast US. In the heart of the Appalachian mountains! I'm a night owl/insomniac lol who is about out of smoke so the insomnia gets way worse!

Beautiful Doc! Definitely ready to flower for sure! If she's as big as you like her! From my experience Indicas will double in size, typical and Sativas will triple in size. So keep that in mind. When they flip depending on the strain they will explode vertically then typically start to flower within 3 weeks. Depending on how long of veg and genetics will determine who fast or not they will flower. Hope that helps!

It helps a lot! Should I expect her to duble in both hight and width? The width is already a problem. Got clones also.

Before cutting, I watched Jorge Cervantes make cuttings. I did exactly as he did, except that I have a powder with rooting hormones. Why did I cut the outermost part of the leaves?

From yesterday. Happy cuttings.

image.jpeg

Not-so happy cuttings. Approx. 5 days old.

image.jpeg

East coast US. In the heart of the Appalachian mountains! I'm a night owl/insomniac lol who is about out of smoke so the insomnia gets way worse!
Welcome to the club of insomniacs.

Anyone care to share their favorite drying method?
I'm listening....

Just done it once. I tied the buds on a hanger inside a paper bag. When stems snapped, I jarred the buds. They taste good.

I'm listening....

Just done it once. I tied the buds on a hanger inside a paper bag. When stems snapped, I jarred the buds. They taste good.

I have only done it on my first plant a couple weeks ago. I have 2 more that are rdy to chop.

I used the brown bag method as well. But I hung the bag and placed the bud in the bag at the bottom. Been curing for a week.

Was thinking of building a drying box for the next 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back