Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @Rebel

I did a quick search and found a few solid growers hang entire plants - It seems very much a personal preference and circumstance based, but I'm reasurred that it's right for me.

I've always completely manicured and then broken down either into brown bags or a dry rack (or both) - but i don't like the time it takes and the smell it creates (mad eh! .. love the smell in the jars lol).

I'll try and get a snap when they're naked. :d5:

MORNING STONNERS WONT BE AS ACTIVE TODAY AS IM AT MY AUNTIE WEDDING SO ILL BE PISSED TODAY ILL BE IN AND OUT BECAUSE I GET AFN WITHDRAWAL LOL
This is my outfit
Screenshot_2016-06-07-21-04-29.png
Hope use all like :vibe::vibe:

Cheers @Rebel

I did a quick search and found a few solid growers hang entire plants - It seems very much a personal preference and circumstance based, but I'm reasurred that it's right for me.

I've always completely manicured and then broken down either into brown bags or a dry rack (or both) - but i don't like the time it takes and the smell it creates (mad eh! .. love the smell in the jars lol).

I'll try and get a snap when they're naked. :d5:
@Chester and @HashMaster both dry their plants whole. I'm sure there are others. Just know from talking to those two that they do it that way or have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back