Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning live stoners :d5:

Happy Saturday! ^_^

Anyone care to share their favorite drying method?

I think a nice easy and safe way to dry your buds - which often gives a nice flavour more quickly is the brown paper bag method which I pestered TaNg for years ago.
Breaking the buds into golfball sied nuggets, make a layer of buds at the bottom of the brown paper bag and fold over.
Give them a little shake every day or so and in 4-5 days they should be ready (if you have high humidity it may take longer)

For brown bags, you can use little ones or big ones. For big ones i like Primark. for little ones, i'm happy with those grocery brown paper bags (the thinner more shiny ones)

-----

You could also use drying nets - i've got these but they no longer fit in my cab as i've downsized and need to hang them in the carbon filter area. - they're good though

----

I'm considering tring to dry whole plants at a time due to me being supremely lazy and time poor! - It's about 30% RH in my cab with fan on

Anyone think of a reason why this is a bad idea - anyone else hang dry entire plants?? - Tag me in and share your experiences if you dont mind :D

:bighug:

Morning fellas! Cardboard boxes work too for drying, that's the way for me, it' s neat & tidy, there's all kind of sizes, down size the buds and just spread them out and shake it a little every other day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone care to share their favorite drying method?

Cut branches, trim up, hang in dry cabinet until dry. I find when I leave the bud on the branches it doesn't lose as much mass. Stays nice and tight. Especially on kushes and dense varieties'.

@Rebel look insidenthe qoutation!

Gotcha! More vertical than width. But if you have a bushy pheno it will get wider for sure. Not the most experienced with cuttings myself. I know to take a bunch because sometimes they just don't take. JC literally wrote the book lol I don't think you could go wrong following his methods. Especially with added root hormone. I would think taking cuttings from a good part of the plant... Side or top would be best. But again just a theory. I'm in no way a clone expert.

Morning live stoners :d5:

Happy Saturday! ^_^

I think a nice easy and safe way to dry your buds - which often gives a nice flavour more quickly is the brown paper bag method which I pestered TaNg for years ago.
Breaking the buds into golfball sied nuggets, make a layer of buds at the bottom of the brown paper bag and fold over.
Give them a little shake every day or so and in 4-5 days they should be ready (if you have high humidity it may take longer)

For brown bags, you can use little ones or big ones. For big ones i like Primark. for little ones, i'm happy with those grocery brown paper bags (the thinner more shiny ones)

-----

You could also use drying nets - i've got these but they no longer fit in my cab as i've downsized and need to hang them in the carbon filter area. - they're good though

----

I'm considering tring to dry whole plants at a time due to me being supremely lazy and time poor! - It's about 30% RH in my cab with fan on

Anyone think of a reason why this is a bad idea - anyone else hang dry entire plants?? - Tag me in and share your experiences if you dont mind :D

:bighug:

@blue when my dad grew OD he hung entire plants in a shed until dry. So I think its a good idea! See above for my way lol

Gm @blue

Looks like the brown bag method is the most popular.

JOKE OF THE DAY!
What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?

Drumroll

Beat it. We’re closed.

Was that Mabel's whore house? Where the customer used to come first? ... I know that place... LMFAO gonna try to get some sleep now! See you bud warriors later! Stay stoned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back