Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey XxxAuto! You had 5 mins alone lol

Dr. Babnik I agree. Columbus in no way shape or form "discovered" America! Vikings were here before him indeed. Hell there were Giants here before the Natives were pretty much exterminated and culturally cleansed... But that's another story. The Vikings are fascinating!

I forget who said I remind them of their conspiracy theory friend in Wales lol but I am one of those people that believes everything we were taught in school was a lie. To brainwash and make us a certain way. We'll never know our true history. We are a very suppressed species... Imo. I know I sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist but I'm really not. I like to think I just call things as I see them lol

Meanwhile back our regularly scheduled program! *sharing one*

The BUSH at the balcony right now.

Hit the Like button to VOTE for 12/12 and tell me why!

How does a photo behave when the light cycle is changed? She already fills a 60x60 cm tent by her width.

image.jpeg

Generous Dragon of AFN Community @Mossy, now they have given me more than 5000 reps! The rep slap maniacs are just too fast! Figures increased from 3000+ to 5k in no time. I missed out on a cat. :crying:

Yes...I know... Badge whore...

Generous Dragon of AFN Community @Mossy, now they have given me more than 5000 reps! The rep slap maniacs are just too fast! Figures increased from 3000+ to 5k in no time. I missed out on a cat. :crying:

Yes...I know... Badge whore...

They are some rep animals. Got me my first fat kitty yesterday. Then topped me of for my second early this morning. @Mossy is going to be a busy fella with this lot around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back