Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmornin' Stoners!! Whats happenin this Saturday? Its 8.58 am and ive been up baking bread, and most importantly myself ofcourse since close to 6am... its crap weather and i dont know how to spend the rest of the day.. any tips?

I have to slap some others silly before slapping EOW again... Unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be right on it.

It was in I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Yes EoW it is a very small world when we sit and think about it.
The world is small, very small.
I lived in Canada in the early 2K where I did some fish research.
One day I visited another lab, to get some pieces of fish they wouldn't use. I was chatting with the technician and when I told I was originally from Norway, she said "oh, have you met our Norwegian? No, I said, and the tech shouted something meant to sound like the name Øyvind. Try to prounounce the!

It turned out that we did our M. Sc. at the same university at the same time. We had never met, coz I'm a bilogist wearing a lab coat, life is in a petri dish and know close to nothing about the real Nature, and he is a biologist wearing rubber boots, knows a lot about real nature, coz they do field work all the time.

Another friend og mine was at Spitsbergen to collect cold loving bacteria. When working outside at Spitsbergen, you MUST BE ARMED, coz there are hungry polar bears all over the place. Even in the streets of Longyearbyen (The Long Year City), you must either be armed after dark or be driven from door to door.

I have to slap some others silly before slapping EOW again... Unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be right on it.

It was in I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Yes EoW it is a very small world when we sit and think about it.
The world is small, very small.
I lived in Canada in the early 2K where I did some fish research.
One day I visited another lab, to get some pieces of fish they wouldn't use. I was chatting with the technician and when I told I was originally from Norway, she said "oh, have you met our Norwegian? No, I said, and the tech shouted something meant to sound like the name Øyvind. Try to prounounce that!

It turned out that we did our M. Sc. at the same university at the same time. We had never met, coz I'm a bilogist wearing a lab coat, life is in a petri dish and know close to nothing about the real Nature, and he is a biologist wearing rubber boots, knows a lot about real nature, coz they do field work all the time.

Another friend og mine was at Spitsbergen to collect cold loving bacteria. When working outside at Spitsbergen, you MUST BE ARMED, coz there are hungry polar bears all over the place. Even in the streets of Longyearbyen (The Long Year City), you must either be armed after dark or drive from door to door.

this for the fairy that has been doing the flyby slapping, thought her dust might need replenishingView attachment 590313

A beauty you have there, dude!

Dr. Babnik that's crazy! Cool story thanks for sharing! I love Norwegian Forest Cats. Had 3. Down to 2 unfortunately... Do they love weegees over there like we do here? I read the Vikings loved them and always had them on their ships... That's how they ended up here. Wondering if that's true or just myth lol

Dr. Babnik that's crazy! Cool story thanks for sharing! I love Norwegian Forest Cats. Had 3. Down to 2 unfortunately... Do they love weegees over there like we do here? I read the Vikings loved them and always had them on their ships... That's how they ended up here. Wondering if that's true or just myth lol

I saw a cool napkins at my vet's shop. "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff."

Don't know if it's a myth. Sounds like one to me. However, it was not Columbus who discovered America, but the vikings ending up in New Foundland. My granddad used to sail from Nothern Norway and kill seals in New Foundland in the bloody and nasty traditional way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back