Status
Not open for further replies.
Good cover! Love seals and croft lol but that was a great cover imo. Just weird they put it in a cheesy movie lol thanks for the post!

I really like this cover and the original. Didn't know they had it in a movie. Which movie was it in?

Also.. PLEASE HELP ME FOLKS! @Eyeoftheworld has been slapping the shite out of me. I'm to puny to do Much so please help me get some REpTrubution on her. I am black and blue.. Now she is it!

I have to slap some others silly before slapping EOW again... Unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be right on it.

It was in I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Yes EoW it is a very small world when we sit and think about it.

I really like this cover and the original. Didn't know they had it in a movie. Which movie was it in?

Also.. PLEASE HELP ME FOLKS! @Eyeoftheworld has been slapping the shite out of me. I'm to puny to do Much so please help me get some REpTrubution on her. I am black and blue.. Now she is it!
:slap:

I have to slap some others silly before slapping EOW again... Unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be right on it.

It was in I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Yes EoW it is a very small world when we sit and think about it.

Oh.. Didn't know that.. That song was probably the only saving grace in that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back