Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you...

First time caller, long time toker

Yes, my radio is turned down, that echo is just some airheads

I wanted to ask your advice about my... well, about my bush....

As I look down at it ... well, it looks like a jungle down there.

I've also noticed the neighbors giving me funny looks as its starting to stink.

I don't mind the smell, I actually like my stinky bush, but I have another problem...

I've only been growing my bush out for 57 days but it really has turned into a jungle down there.

I trimmed it early, but that seems to have made it grow thicker.

Do you think I should trim my bush ?

Oh, silly me... I supposed you should see it first to answer that, let me go take a pic

Ok, here you go:

View attachment 589913

So, should I trim it now or let it grow some more ?

Thank you for taking my call....
Yeah... Trim the bush !!

image.gif

Breaking news in a fit hashmaster has stormed off set saying his time slots empty... The execs have decide to bring you cooking with the king tonight instead....
Tonight on cooking with the king...

@The Elvis infiltrates a backyard bbq to show em the real king of the grill... (The program 25micron with hashmaster, will return shortly)

@HashMaster
What's is a fat beaver and fat kitty, how do you know you are eligible?
Thanks and I almost forgot. Mossy sent me.
Hey PotGuyVer :)
For every 1000 rep points you get you are eligible for a Fat kitty badge.
So far we have Fat kitty badges for 1K to 10K, they are only available in Live Stoners!
Not all Kitties are cats some are dogs and coming this weekend is the long awaited and much coveted "Fat Beaver" badge, which is the source of much mirth and humor XD
Run your cursor over my badges under my avatar and you will see what each badge is and one of them is a Fat Beaver (A sneak peek for all beaver lovers)!
Shout out in Live Stoners for your 1K badge @Mossy
BTW some kind soul bumped you to 1000 rep points so you can now claim your first Kitty.:yeah: and remember "You aint seen me...right"!:poof:

Hey everyone, a couple quick bits to touch on:

1. Woke up to some reported posts about political discussion going on in here (about the EU/UK stuff,) please remember that we don't allow any political discussion on AFN or Pot Pro's. It's all important stuff for SURE, but this is a cannabis forum and that's what we do here. Appreciate the understanding! :d5: :pass:

2. I've been hearing intermittent reports of site problems. I would ask that you PLEASE report the problems if you see them, or even better, send a PM to myself any of the Global Moderators with a screen shot if possible, and that will help us track down what some of the issues are. The only problem I personally have noticed is some slight site slow-down, so if something more is happening, we need to know. That's how we FIX things. Thanks! :vibe:

3. You guys keeping up on Live Vendors? We've got Platinum LED's, Bomb Seeds, and now Amare Technologies just agreed to a live trial! We're also looking at implementing a new REVIEW plugin for the forum that will make for MUCH cleaner, easier to read, easier to find, and more detailed reviews and product reports. We're going to be the Amazon review system for Cannabis (only we don't put out fake reviews like Amazon lets through lol!)

4. @HashMaster I'm the admin that edited your post; I simply asked you to not spam "server error" over and over and over in your post and to report and/or PM site problems to mods. :shrug: I can't make the request any more simple than that bud, not sure how or why you are getting so bent out of shape about it. Have a toke, let's not make this something it's not. :pass:

Have a great morning everyone!

We're also looking at doing a full grow-and-show review for every single Bomb Seeds strain they currently offer (5 autos, 17 photos!) And hoping to have the majority of it done within the next 12 months! :vibe:
Hey @Son of Hobbes show us your bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back