Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @mohawk warrior , is this the bud warriors confidential help advice line ?

Hello ?

Hello ?

I have an urgent question about my bush

Hello ?
Hello caller your on the air
This is morning with mo I'm a lil caught up with large professor makin beats at the
Moment @stepside and @StarBright are here and would love to help you

Holy Gamolly, Stayed away for a week or so and I'll never get caught up. Good morning stoners.
I'm not even going to try to look back at all the fun I missed. I hope every ones well and well stocked with meds.
I would like to say I'm well baked but am at a hotel in a city and can't find a decent, safe place to burn or vape. I guess its time for a ride around the block a few times.
Be well. Later.

haha couldn't help myself :funny:

l6c1xxk.gif
Pants or no pants hmmmmm lemme think?
Check this vid - Pants not nice but no pants unthinkable lol:crying:

Holy Gamolly, Stayed away for a week or so and I'll never get caught up. Good morning stoners.
I'm not even going to try to look back at all the fun I missed. I hope every ones well and well stocked with meds.
I would like to say I'm well baked but am at a hotel in a city and can't find a decent, safe place to burn or vape. I guess its time for a ride around the block a few times.
Be well. Later.
And welcome to bud warriors

Be well. Later.
Glad to see you @Feenix come back soon Wed love to see your bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back