Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it was rigged. But that's just me. I don't trust elections. Especially in this country! Keep your heads up! One day you'll be free.

My wife traced her ancestry back to Robert the Bruce, John Comyn, and William de soulis. Would love to see the Hermitage castle de soulis built.
Haha. You sounds like a conspiracy theorist, like my friend in Wales. He is a big time conspiracy theorist...

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz???
The continuing story of WWW and his car search has finally come to an end (we hope).
It is a connected world, that's for sure. Can't say who I work for but over the past 12 years I have made some friends who are relatively powerful folk in my area, heck the state. When someone from my office called about a project I was leading we discussed my situation and they said I should go to such and such a dealer because they are good friends with my boss. (You have to know I am NOT the name dropping type, don't like to take advantage. But at this point with no car and dismal prospects; I am up for anything). Long story short, I call and introduce myself and am told that because I am a friend of .... "He will take care of me, it's that simple" I now own a 2016 Jeep! No shit. Still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor!
So I am now off to Brooklyn to visit middle step son for a few days. And I don't have to think about needing a car!
Have a really great day and a wild Stoners Weekend!!
Perfect. Local time is 14.03 and I am on a flight destined for outer space.

I did nothing but smoke joints. Suddenly I have 3,967 rep points.... You have been extremely generous with me, my friends.

AFN is a unique forum. I have a profile on another forum, forgot its name, but never logged back in after finding you, my AFN family.

:bighug: :hippy:

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

I did nothing but smoke joints. Suddenly I have 3,967 rep points.... You have been extremely generous with me, my friends.

AFN is a unique forum. I have a profile on another forum, forgot its name, but never logged back in after finding you, my AFN family.

:bighug: :hippy:

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back