Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello caller your on the air

Yes, thank you...

First time caller, long time toker

Yes, my radio is turned down, that echo is just some airheads

I wanted to ask your advice about my... well, about my bush....

As I look down at it ... well, it looks like a jungle down there.

I've also noticed the neighbors giving me funny looks as its starting to stink.

I don't mind the smell, I actually like my stinky bush, but I have another problem...

I've only been growing my bush out for 57 days but it really has turned into a jungle down there.

I trimmed it early, but that seems to have made it grow thicker.

Do you think I should trim my bush ?

Oh, silly me... I supposed you should see it first to answer that, let me go take a pic

Ok, here you go:

20160624_070251.jpg

So, should I trim it now or let it grow some more ?

Thank you for taking my call....

HashMaster..you don't need to send RP's in..just Use your Member Power and tell them to Stop talking Politics..:headbang:..it is against site Rules.

DOES EVERYBODY HEAR THAT...?...:yay1:..

Hello @Duckster . Care to show us your bush??

Sup Step I'll go ya one better - I'll show ya 2 bushes ( Thing 1 and Thing 2) and give ya a joke!

A woman goes into Bass Pro Shop to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday.
She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter.
A Bass Pro Shop associate is standing there wearing dark shades.
She says, ''Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?''
He says, ''Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything from the sound it makes.''
She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway. He says,'' That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod
with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-LB. test line. It's a good all around combination and it's on sale this week for only $20.00."
She says, ''It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!''
As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.
''Oh, that sounds like a Master Card,'' he says.
She bends down to pick it up and accidentally farts. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way
the blind clerk could tell it was she who tooted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around.
The man rings up the sale and says, ''That'll be $34.50 please.''
The woman is totally confused by this and asks, ''Didn't you tell me the rod and reel were on sale for $20.00?

How did you get $34.50?''
He replies, ''Yes, Ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the Duck Call is $11.00 and the Bear Repellent is $3.50"

txa3-61-1.JPG
txa2-61-1.JPG

Yes, thank you...

First time caller, long time toker

Yes, my radio is turned down, that echo is just some airheads

I wanted to ask your advice about my... well, about my bush....

As I look down at it ... well, it looks like a jungle down there.

I've also noticed the neighbors giving me funny looks as its starting to stink.

I don't mind the smell, I actually like my stinky bush, but I have another problem...

I've only been growing my bush out for 57 days but it really has turned into a jungle down there.

I trimmed it early, but that seems to have made it grow thicker.

Do you think I should trim my bush ?

Oh, silly me... I supposed you should see it first to answer that, let me go take a pic

Ok, here you go:

View attachment 589913

So, should I trim it now or let it grow some more ?

Thank you for taking my call....
Caller are you sure that's just one bush, for 57 days seems abnormally large

Sup Step I'll go ya one better - I'll show ya 2 bushes ( Thing 1 and Thing 2) and give ya a joke!

A woman goes into Bass Pro Shop to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday.
She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter.
A Bass Pro Shop associate is standing there wearing dark shades.
She says, ''Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?''
He says, ''Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything from the sound it makes.''
She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway. He says,'' That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod
with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-LB. test line. It's a good all around combination and it's on sale this week for only $20.00."
She says, ''It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!''
As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.
''Oh, that sounds like a Master Card,'' he says.
She bends down to pick it up and accidentally farts. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way
the blind clerk could tell it was she who tooted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around.
The man rings up the sale and says, ''That'll be $34.50 please.''
The woman is totally confused by this and asks, ''Didn't you tell me the rod and reel were on sale for $20.00?

How did you get $34.50?''
He replies, ''Yes, Ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the Duck Call is $11.00 and the Bear Repellent is $3.50"

View attachment 589914 View attachment 589915
Wow:drool:thats a nice bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back