Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey PotGuyVer :)
For every 1000 rep points you get you are eligible for a Fat kitty badge.
So far we have Fat kitty badges for 1K to 10K, they are only available in Live Stoners!
Not all Kitties are cats some are dogs and coming this weekend is the long awaited and much coveted "Fat Beaver" badge, which is the source of much mirth and humor XD
Run your cursor over my badges under my avatar and you will see what each badge is and one of them is a Fat Beaver (A sneak peek for all beaver lovers)!
Shout out in Live Stoners for your 1K badge @Mossy
BTW some kind soul bumped you to 1000 rep points so you can now claim your first Kitty.:yeah: and remember "You aint seen me...right"!:poof:

Thanks for the info and the bump @arty zan just for that, u get a private show.

giphy.gif

OHHHHHH! That's what you meant. Well... I better delete these incriminating selfies off my phone I just took then. PLANT bush. Makes much more sense.

Mrs Hobbes to me in the bathroom holding my cell phone: "What are you doing?"
Me: "I don't know, dudes on the forum are taking pictures of their pubes. Just want to fit in."

:rofl: @stepside

View attachment 589945
That's quite a large bush, looks a little deformed. I think you might be tugging on it too hard

Mrs Hobbes to me in the bathroom holding my cell phone: "What are you doing?"
Me: "I don't know, dudes on the forum are taking pictures of their pubes. Just want to fit in."

:rofl: @stepside

]
Speaking of Mrs Hobbes... you wouldn't happen to have any pics of her bush on your phone would you?

@Son of Hobbes ... Have you grow. Dutchpassions think different?
If so care to share

I've grown two of them to date, and they were both very early on in my growing endeavors so they aren't going to look amazing. One didn't auto for me at all. Photo pheno. Ended up having to chop it at the time (was moving out of state.) Let me see if I can find a pic of the other one... alright found it. Ugly looking plant. Trimmed up nice though lol!

I'd try them again, it honestly wasn't my favorite smoke at ALL but I loved the size of them and for the amount of bud vs my experience level at the time, this plant YIELDS man. I think it was two grows before this I was using MIRACLE GROW soil lol (if that gives you an idea.) I think most people of any experience level would have a good time with it in my opinion. They've got that "Think Big" out now that I'd love to try, feel so much more comfortable compared to where I was a few years ago.

DSCF3672 - Copy.JPG

Hey everyone, happy Friday. Quick question, Is anyone going to product earth this weekend . I'll be there on Saturday if anyone fancies a smoke. I'll be handing out free seeds of the crosses I've made so if anyone fancies growing something new with excellent lineage let me know.
Hope to see some of the uk members there, I missed everyone last year haha, and yes auntie @Mossy I'll do a report with pics
20160610_014533.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back