Status
Not open for further replies.
AND I JUST GET A MESSAGE FROM A MOD TELLING ME MY POSTS ARE EDITED BECAUSE I AM SPAMMING PEOPLE ?

FUCK IT, I'M OUTTA HERE.

SEE YA ALL IN A DAY OR THREE

HAVE FUN

Yeah Sorry HashMaster..sending that Many RP's is does look spammy..and it makes staff think that site is in big trouble when they see that many RP's lit up.
NOT what they are to be Used for...:headbang:

We Act on any RP..one is all that is needed

I've grown two of them to date, and they were both very early on in my growing endeavors so they aren't going to look amazing. One didn't auto for me at all. Photo pheno. Ended up having to chop it at the time (was moving out of state.) Let me see if I can find a pic of the other one... alright found it. Ugly looking plant. Trimmed up nice though lol!

I'd try them again, it honestly wasn't my favorite smoke at ALL but I loved the size of them and for the amount of bud vs my experience level at the time, this plant YIELDS man. I think it was two grows before this I was using MIRACLE GROW soil lol (if that gives you an idea.) I think most people of any experience level would have a good time with it in my opinion. They've got that "Think Big" out now that I'd love to try, feel so much more comfortable compared to where I was a few years ago.

View attachment 589952
Was gonna click like but.... Miracle grow? The agent orange company?? No wonder you didn't like

Hey everyone, happy Friday. Quick question, Is anyone going to product earth this weekend . I'll be there on Saturday if anyone fancies a smoke. I'll be handing out free seeds of the crosses I've made so if anyone fancies growing something new with excellent lineage let me know.
Hope to see some of the uk members there, I missed everyone last year haha, and yes auntie @Mossy I'll do a report with pics
View attachment 589955
Hey man nice bush!! Stop in and hang out a while

Was gonna click like but.... Miracle grow? The agent orange company?? No wonder you didn't like

Oh man, I have come a WAYS since those days. I have my VERY first grow pics on my computer still, it's.... oh god man... lol.... soooooo awful looking. I was so freakin' proud too. LOOK AT MY WEED! Just AWFUL, premature, harvested WAY too early bud. Good times! Fun to look back and go "holy shit, look where we are NOW!"

Yeah Sorry HashMaster..sending that Many RP's is does look spammy..and it makes staff think that site is in big trouble when they see that many RP's lit up.
NOT what they are to be Used for...:headbang:

We Act on any RP..one is all that is needed
Oh man.... Message to all bud warriors, the movement will not be televised, don't let this lower moral or show standards lol no one reports the fans favorites

Members with site problems..if any of you can Screen Shot them for us please post up in here so SoH can See what is happening.
We cannot reproduce the fault..so..let us see it from your end..:toke:..cheers..

I do miss the days of lots of jars though lol:

DSCF3799 - Copy.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back