Don't worry! About ya smoke!!!
Cause every single toke, is gonna taste alright, yo

Sound it

Last edited:
Started making my own cannabis vape juice:

20160528_180227 - Copy.jpg

20160601_202555 - Copy.jpg

20160615_144559 - Copy.jpg

one from the garden, time to do an update over at PPN, I've so much fun over here the last couple days ... well u know what i mean :peace:

IMG_20160621_115832.jpg

i was trying to guess which one it is, I'm guessing Dinafem Cheese .... any other guesses?

Last edited:
Good morning, Stoners! Glad to see you made your way back this morning @PotGuyVer! .... Obviously I'm still out of juice or I'd have slapped you all 1 or 5 times on my way in! Daily 100 give limit... hmpf.
View attachment 589963 View attachment 589962 View attachment 589961

@Mossy, hope you're having a great day! When you get a moment could I please have the 7k and 8k fat kitty and 9k fat beaver badges?
There's my little purple

F A I R Y

What are my angel doing today it's Friday

Good morning, Stoners! Glad to see you made your way back this morning @PotGuyVer! .... Obviously I'm still out of juice or I'd have slapped you all 1 or 5 times on my way in! Daily 100 give limit... hmpf.
View attachment 589963 View attachment 589962 View attachment 589961

@Mossy, hope you're having a great day! When you get a moment could I please have the 7k and 8k fat kitty and 9k fat beaver badges?
haha Eyes I juiced you again but those were some funny pics!!
You'll have to wait until tomorrow for your Fat Beaver (We know how to keep you coming back)!
In the mean time keep making us laugh :bighug::pass:

:::::Breaking News::::::Live from the Field....Budelee
We have been on stand down guys as an employee has been brandishing a weapon...a weapon so dangerous that swat has been called in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back