Status
Not open for further replies.
I know @mohawk warrior and @budelee wanted to ask you about what nutrients and soil you use too! Thank you for sharing!
Okay doing some carch up but here we go Eye...I use a midified Lucas ratio and adjust pom for different stages of growth...i grow coco so nutes every watering...GH maxi bloom/cal mag/and a few iother boosters....

Blackish man ... What's your process? Rick Simpson

Still refining it that's for sure. Ethanol (Everclear) wash that I let sit for about a week+, filtered down and evaporated off, then mixed with vegetable glycerin at about 1:1.75 oil/VG ratio. It's very smooth though. No harshness or irritation on the throat at ALL. I needed to quit combusting as much, was waking up every morning spitting up some pretty black crap. Since I start vaping, HUGE difference. Like very noticeable. Save your lungs, kids! :rofl:

And a Great Friday morning to all the New Bud Warriors ...Welcome aboard...ive missed a lot in a little time..i will be able to catch up...er..well never...lol...todays broadcast will be hit or miss as news is always breaking....updates coming soon...

Still refining it that's for sure. Ethanol (Everclear) wash that I let sit for about a week+, filtered down and evaporated off, then mixed with vegetable glycerin at about 1:1.75 oil/VG ratio. It's very smooth though. No harshness or irritation on the throat at ALL. I needed to quit combusting as much, was waking up every morning spitting up some pretty black crap. Since I start vaping, HUGE difference. Like very noticeable. Save your lungs, kids! :rofl:
Have you tried pg400

I now have the official word! .... Anyone guess Atomic Bomb by Bomb Seeds? Well you would have been right, ..... this however is a WOS Mazar cross, (the most sativa looking girl I've grown since the old Columbian Gold days)

np5.jpg

Have you tried pg400

I have not. I read that's what they used to use as a standard for e-juice, but they don't use it as much or not at all? Is that correct? Was curious if there are health concerns with it. I hear it's great to keep a good suspension of the like though (less separating, which I HAVE seen with the VG just recently.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back