Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not. I read that's what they used to use as a standard for e-juice, but they don't use it as much or not at all? Is that correct? Was curious if there are health concerns with it. I hear it's great to keep a good suspension of the like though (less separating, which I HAVE seen with the VG just recently.)
pg is throaty harsh, vg =clouds

I have not. I read that's what they used to use as a standard for e-juice, but they don't use it as much or not at all? Is that correct? Was curious if there are health concerns with it. I hear it's great to keep a good suspension of the like though (less separating, which I HAVE seen with the VG just recently.)
I'm not a vape person but my brother uses the pg400 and swears by it

pg is throaty harsh, vg =clouds
I'm not a vape person but my brother uses the pg400 and swears by it

I heard the same thing about PG, Mohawk.

I got a cartridge of CO2 vape juice from a dispensary to compare (wow is that stuff amber clear, amazing!) But it was sooooo harsh on my lungs compared to the stuff I make, and I was told it's the propylene glycol (which I have a bottle of too, I hear it's about 50/50 mix on what they put in.) Not about the harsness lol.

I'll be doing a run of coconut oil canna capsules soon! Will do a thread on it when I do it. I have one already I did a long time ago:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hobbes-and-the-coconut-first-attempt.30052/
Awsome news,be sure to keep us in the loop,ive done a recent batch and have been getting great reviews...
image.jpeg

Glad to see you @Feenix come back soon Wed love to see your bush

Thanks Step, I chopped the last just before hitting the road, the small anomaly. I'll load pics and do reports when I get home next week. Hopefully to some mature seeds. All the others that I chopped for meds had non viable babies and I couldn't let them go longer to mature. The last I chopped at around 120 days and they still may not have matured. Tells me maybe the Dragon that was male may have turned from the same stresses that mutated the WTs. Late in the process. At least it didn't herm.

Still refining it that's for sure. Ethanol (Everclear) wash that I let sit for about a week+, filtered down and evaporated off, then mixed with vegetable glycerin at about 1:1.75 oil/VG ratio. It's very smooth though. No harshness or irritation on the throat at ALL. I needed to quit combusting as much, was waking up every morning spitting up some pretty black crap. Since I start vaping, HUGE difference. Like very noticeable. Save your lungs, kids! :rofl:
@Son of Hobbes
Love this Hobbes have you done a tutorial for the E-juice? If you have can we get a link?
For EU & UK members who can't get hold of "Everclear" we can get "Spirytus" it is the same kinda stuff as "Everclear" a rectified vodka @ 94-96 % alcohol(Ethanol).
The reason why these spirts aren't 100% alcohol is once the spirit is rectifeied it absorbs up to 4% atmosphic moisture at which point it stabilizes.
Hobbes there are to kinds a of "Everclear" @ different strengths, can you tell us which one you use and what is the difference between them?
Knock combustion on the head bro, black stuff not sounding good, vaping is the bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back