Status
Not open for further replies.
farts-holding.gif
959601_700b.jpg
goRVy.gif
1B-Ass-Blasters-Anonymous.gif
1461419369_09.gif
Farting.gif

Good morning for Europe, 11.17 local time. The garden has been taken care of and the Ladies fed. Today was Sensi day.

"I love the smell of marijuana in the morning. The jars will be empty some day, you know."

(A free interpretation of Apocalypse Now!)

Thank you @Mossy for the 4k badge!! Just taking a small intermission from sleep... sometimes it's just not meant to be I guess :pass:... carry on stoners!
Talking about badges... Is there a 2k badge for me, @Mossy? I've become a badge whore.

Good Morning Stoners!!
What's the buzz!???
OK then. At this point I cannot remember what I have told who... Nothing major or even wrong, just one of those things. Driving home Monday I blew the motor in my Volvo. Tuesday was nuts as I had the culmination of a project to deal with so yesterday I was preoccupied with trying to fid a replacement. Boy that was an eye opener. What people want for junk! Not to mention how crummy most of those little car places are. They seem to cater to the less well off, for lack of a better term, at least that is my supposition. They treated my like a moron and, well it was unpleasant. Car adverts, argh, what a mess.
So reluctantly the wife and I are going to the bank and some dealerships and hope our credit is good enough to get something decent.
Miss you guys and looking forward to hanging this weekend, and yes @mohawk warrior I liked your "show". Keep the vibe alive my friends, see you in a bit!
Peace,
WWWillie

Good Morning Stoners!!
What's the buzz!???
OK then. At this point I cannot remember what I have told who... Nothing major or even wrong, just one of those things. Driving home Monday I blew the motor in my Volvo. Tuesday was nuts as I had the culmination of a project to deal with so yesterday I was preoccupied with trying to fid a replacement. Boy that was an eye opener. What people want for junk! Not to mention how crummy most of those little car places are. They seem to cater to the less well off, for lack of a better term, at least that is my supposition. They treated my like a moron and, well it was unpleasant. Car adverts, argh, what a mess.
So reluctantly the wife and I are going to the bank and some dealerships and hope our credit is good enough to get something decent.
Miss you guys and looking forward to hanging this weekend, and yes @mohawk warrior I liked your "show". Keep the vibe alive my friends, see you in a bit!
Peace,
WWWillie
Excellent, but I thik I need one more morning joint.
Her Ladyship is at the beach with Second Wife. I hate beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back