Status
Not open for further replies.
...adding to the confusion of my already confused mind...

I often carry fish, fresh fish, but never met a penguin in Cph.

Well if @epenguin knows you have fresh fish in your pocket you will meet him here in live stoners after he gets a whiff of them !

Brace yourself... and try not to make jokes about his small size, he is rather sensitive after his ex wife made so many comments

Here people are so dumb they drive into lakes while following Google maps for driving directions.

Here it is not always very accurate
Here it works very well. It monitors trafic and redirect. We never use our old gps box anymore.

Well if @epenguin knows you have fresh fish in your pocket you will meet him here in live stoners after he gets a whiff of them !

Brace yourself... and try not to make jokes about his small size, he is rather sensitive after his ex wife made so many comments
It is not about size, but m/s.

Welcome to mornings with mo... "It's 5 o clock some where"
To all my guests that seen I missed the interview earlier with a-train, fear not for I feel we shall get him back, I'd personally like to thank and give a round of applause for the graveyard crew...
They stepped up to the plate and held it down here on AFN fm bud warriors network

Now I'm all caught up with my reading, gonna get a cuppa... I leave you with this for now,
She make me think of indica ...

Sorry to all the fans for I needed rest... I sleep when I can. For I may be awake...
AFN fm let's keep it movin'

@wwwillie thanks bud here's a song just for you...

And willie... When ya start asking questions...
(Y) it becomes our show... Get it? Clever, for this early... Gonna be a good day today on bud warriors take over of live stoners here on AFN fm...
Fuck that's deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back