Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in: 93.7% of clowns Surveyed admit to having an irrational fear of penguins !

And in unrelated news, there was reported to be another late night break in at the home for wayward young clowns.

The perpetrator is described as being a black and white older chubby male who was wearing a partial mask.

Several tramitized young clowns described him as well dressed (in a suit?) and looking like an old western stage coach robber crossed with a chicken.

This just in: 93.7% of clowns Surveyed admit to having an irrational fear of penguins !

And in unrelated news, there was reported to be another late night break in at the home for wayward young clowns.

The perpetrator is described as being a black and white older chubby male who was wearing a partial mask.

Several tramitized young clowns described him as well dressed (in a suit?) and looking like an old western stage coach robber crossed with a chicken.
What is this penguin story?
I have seen many of you mention penguins. Me understand nothing, indeed.

Postman Pat came by with the textbooks I will be teaching.
In the biology class, How to Use a Condom, illustrated and by practising on model penises, is on the curriculum.

What is this penguin story?
I have seen many of you mention penguins. Me understand nothing, indeed.

You've never met eP ?

ePenguin comes and goes here, no one is really sure what he does. In fact no one is really sure he is a he (he lies a lot, or at least he says he does which means he could be telling the truth)

He's a fun little fellow who is afraid of clowns.

If you have some fish in your pocket he usually shows up eventually

Good morning, its 5 AM !

Couldn't sleep so I got up a few hours ago to do some chores
Ah, ofcourse...Siberia is am... I tend to read maps upside down. Thus, I use Google Maps always when on the move.
If you trust me a map, be prepared never to reach the destination.

You've never met eP ?

ePenguin comes and goes here, no one is really sure what he does. In fact no one is really sure he is a he (he lies a lot, or at least he says he does which means he could be telling the truth)

He's a fun little fellow who is afraid of clowns.

If you have some fish in your pocket he usually shows up eventually
...adding to the confusion of my already confused mind...

I often carry fish, fresh fish, but never met a penguin in Cph.

Ah, ofcourse...Siberia is am... I tend to read maps upside down. Thus, I use Google Maps always when on the move.
If you trust me a map, be prepared never to reach the destination.

Here people are so dumb they drive into lakes while following Google maps for driving directions.

Here it is not always very accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back