Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great to hear @Eyeoftheworld if you stick to that you'll almost defiantly grow a nice plant every time. It's super simple.... I just posted my most recent schedule in the trapper vs atrain battle as well
I'll have to check it out!! This one has definitely been easy to follow and a complete success so far. :thanks:

Good Morning AFN Stoners..:yay1:..I'm Sorry..did I Wake you all up..?....:smoker:

:coffee:

Sleep tight Eyeoftheworld..:bighug:

I got wise with LS..start at the front and work back..:headbang:..if I start at the back..you lot talk pages faster that I can read..:coffee:

Happy Thursday...not long 'til Friday..Worship time...:hookah:

This weekend..since I got distracted by a burglar last weekend..:nono:..I'll be giving away both the 8,000 and 9,000 Fat Kitty badges.
You will see them displayed on Me shortly..:thumbsup:..if you Qualify..they will both be available over the weekend.

Mo..I'm checking with Sweet Seeds to see if they have anyone on site over the weekend for you...:headbang:..if you and the Bud Warriors want to prep any questions.

Also..if you want any specific staff..I can ask if they will have time too...

Last edited:
HEY ALL YOU STONERS!!!

So tonights task is to expose you all to another subculture. This underground group are master of their craft, and wizards. Yeah no shit Wizards. It takes magic to do some of this stuff, no other explanations!
giphy.gif

These images may be unsuitable for those under the influence of Affie. Please use your own discretion.

World Champ (2013?) Zach Gromley showing highly technical fluid skills

2015 world 5a finialist Jake Elliot going counter weighted.

Chang Tzu, 4a yo-yo'ist showing how to go stringless. WTF?! Pure physics here guys!

For those TED talks lovers, we have something for you too.
World yo-yo champ, Black.

Good Morning AFN Stoners..:yay1:..I'm Sorry..did I Wake you all up..?....:smoker:

:coffee:

Sleep tight Eyeoftheworld..:bighug:

I got wise with LS..start at the front and work back..:headbang:..if I start at the back..you lot talk pages faster that I can read..:coffee:

Happy Thursday...not long 'til Friday..Worship time...:hookah:

This weekend..since I got distracted by a burglar last weekend..:nono:..I'll be giving away both the 8,000 and 9,000 Fat Kitty badges.
You will see them displayed on Me shortly..:thumbsup:..if you Qualify..they will both be available over the weekend.
cartoon_anabarbera_wacky_races_muttley_02.gif
Oh boy more Kitteh Badges sign me up for a 8K & a 9K yeah..yeah..yeah

..badgers..or was it beavers..?..:coffee:

Speaking of Beavers.... :eyebrows:

Tis high time for a nice ballad about a Big Brown Beaver methinks

And I would very much enjoy a 7K chubby beaver badge.... err.... chubby kitty badge if there is a spare one hanging about.

Please,

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

And Thank You !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back