Status
Not open for further replies.
@blessed as much as I prefer sitting around in the buff I'm working tonight so steel toes car hart work pants and a company tee black in color lol

@trailanimal I am yet to do any breeding of my own. I only have the 3x3 and chop any male I see very quickly I ain't got time for the balls man.

I've been fortunate enough to test strains and now I have @Magic with his awesome crosses I'll be growing for the next clip

@blessed as much as I prefer sitting around in the buff I'm working tonight so steel toes car hart work pants and a company tee black in color lol

@trailanimal I am yet to do any breeding of my own. I only have the 3x3 and chop any male I see very quickly I ain't got time for the balls man.

I've been fortunate enough to test strains and now I have @Magic with his awesome crosses I'll be growing for the next clip
that's cool man, with all the good seedmen around us keeps the grows lively and new

@trailanimal you see the start date on my profile... that when I dropped my first beand my man.... I've only been at this for 1.5 years.. I can day I honestly just took the advice from the people here on afn... I lurked and saw who grew consistantly nice plants and watched what they did an emulated it... @Trapper @Fairlynew @GoAuto6 @elsamurai were all inspirational on my first grows...

@HashMaster I prefer waxed man... bald as a baby butt lol... but every now and then a mediocre bush is nice. Just a little curve ball to keep it intestine lol
Haha screw waxed that shit hurts. Get the same results with a razor just have to do it more often. Why am I still awake? Lol

@HashMaster I prefer waxed man... bald as a baby butt lol... but every now and then a mediocre bush is nice. Just a little curve ball to keep it intestine lol

Ok..... never heard of waxing a plant till it was bald as a babies butt before but we do have different grow methods I guess.

But I'm completely lost on where intestines come into play....

I think my mind was just
3f797bb4.gif

@trailanimal you see the start date on my profile... that when I dropped my first beand my man.... I've only been at this for 1.5 years.. I can day I honestly just took the advice from the people here on afn... I lurked and saw who grew consistantly nice plants and watched what they did an emulated it... @Trapper @Fairlynew @GoAuto6 @elsamurai were all inspirational on my first grows...

Amazing and awesome A-Train, a quick study indeed, with grow guides such as these all you had to is pay attention, lol, but A-Train you brought you to the table and that's why it's packed with bud. Great story bro

Last edited:
@HashMaster lol I'm just messing with ya man... when my plants are in Veg I keep lights close. I like as many fans as possible and big ones too... the bushier the better. With auto's we need as much growth as fast as possible so the leaves are where the photosynthesis is going on so it's where Tha plant gets its energy to grow comes from so the more the better. When the bud sites start forming I tuck the large fans all under the bud sites as much as possible and only trim when I have to ... when the flowers start coming in strong I go for the moderately trimmed method... then once they are swelling good I defoliate a good bit to let the light get deep into the flowers

Ok..... never heard of waxing a plant till it was bald as a babies butt before but we do have different grow methods I guess.

But I'm completely lost on where intestines come into play....

I think my mind was just View attachment 589071
hash, that's how food is digested, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back