Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Stoners! It's been one of those days and I'm getting ready to hit the sack. But before I go, I did witness natures struggle for survival right in my own front yard! I think it was a snake... too bad it wasn't that demon varmint that likes to visit my garden. Anyways, sorry for poor pic quality and goodnight all!

View attachment 589059
cool. love wild kingdom right out the door

What's up live stoners... I must apologize @mohawk warrior I know you guy pinned me down for a bit but some tech issues in the mod area had me offline for a few days... please forgive me....

Ok what up guys did you have something in mind... didn't you ask me a few questions...

You guys in here can really chat... I'll try and keep up I got all night...
hey A-Train, mo and budelee have been hosts for the talk show, hash is around, on a different note, what's for dinner?

Haha I'm at work man. So I have left over chicken parm and pasta.... a little quinoa and a salad with some cheesy new potatoes... not much to it here my man...

@budelee @mohawk warrior the host of live stoner aye? Well you guys got me for the night... anything goes I'll answer honestly lol

Do you prefer a little bush ?

A wild natural bush ?

Or an in between neatly trimmed bush ?

What ya wearing?

Haha I'm at work man. So I have left over chicken parm and pasta.... a little quinoa and a salad with some cheesy new potatoes... not much to it here my man...

@budelee @mohawk warrior the host of live stoner aye? Well you guys got me for the night... anything goes I'll answer honestly lol

@trailanimal you see the start date on my profile... that when I dropped my first beand my man.... I've only been at this for 1.5 years.. I can day I honestly just took the advice from the people here on afn... I lurked and saw who grew consistantly nice plants and watched what they did an emulated it... @Trapper @Fairlynew @GoAuto6 @elsamurai were all inspirational on my first grows...

@HashMaster I prefer waxed man... bald as a baby butt lol... but every now and then a mediocre bush is nice. Just a little curve ball to keep it intestine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back