Status
Not open for further replies.
TaNg has suggested we have a Live Chat area since the Chatbox disappeared...:coffee2:..so this is an Trial to see if members would use it.

So @Mossy .... has live chat gotten enough members using it for it to stay now ?

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I'm running a new app to get here and I'm still working the bugs out of it, but it took me to this post of yours instead of the new posts and I was ROFLMAO when I read it.

Careful what you wish for ehh ? LOL

PS: Thank You for everything @Mossy !

Good Evening AFN Stoners....:bighug:..sharing one.

I've been on site an hour..and just got caught up with Live Stoners...Maaan...can you lot Gossip...:headbang:

Don't know where you learned that from..:yeah:..cough..cough...

Cool bro. I just bought an Autopot system with four 15L pots. It seems like a lot of people are buying Autopot setups now. Good luck with yours!

Yup..:thumbsup:..the staff who are using them are Raving about them..

From it I learned that pot makes you get an evil grin, dance the jitterbug, play the piano really fast but really bad, get white powdery makeup put on very thick, get black makeup put on under your eyes, then rape, then murder, and then finally go insane.

Hey..my Mammy told me the Rolling Stones would all be Dead by the time they were 40..now they are in their 70's..and still Working..:pass:..
I Wonder if anyone has ever checked how many people are killed by prescription drugs against illegal drugs..coz I Bet that is an eye opener..

If you want a pet, please consider a shelter animal. They need love too.

Amen...:headbang:

from the tundra to the pot, goose stew with onions wild rice and Sharon's kitchen witch magic, mmm good, now it feels and tastes like spring!

Aw trailanimal..can you send a bowl...?...there is some Tasty food going on in the thread this weekend..:drool:..horrific if you have the Munchies..:coffee:

I know some of you are still dealing with frost this time of year outdoors.... me too. :yoinks:

:yay:

Hoo hoo Hazy...:bighug:..
1aafnimagesthreea.jpg

So @Mossy .... has live chat gotten enough members to using it for it to stay now ?

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Hmm...

hmm...

hmm...Probably.....:crying:..better tell @TaNg it Worked..:thumbsup:

I'm running a new app to get here and I'm still working the bugs out of it, but it took me to this post of yours instead of the new posts and I was ROFLMAO when I read it.

:coffee:

PS: Thank You for everything @Mossy !

You are Welcome..I saw your post about the Award Whore..it made me Smile..:headbang:..so I stuck one on for you.
I re-checked your badges and your name is on there so I have to guess the badges aren't working..so I'll check when I get the chance...maybe re-do them..:toke:

You are Welcome..I saw your post about the Award Whore..it made me Smile..:headbang:..so I stuck one on for you.
I re-checked your badges and your name is on there so I have to guess the badges aren't working..so I'll check when I get the chance...maybe re-do them..:toke:

OR...... Maybe instead having even more work to do figuring out what's wrong with those three basic badges, a single weird (very weird) triple header badge ?

Then all future badge whores could forever wonder to themselves:

What is that badge ?
How do I get that badge ?
I must have that badge !

:crying::smoking::cheers::smoking::crying:

PS:

:cooldance::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::cooldance:

You can show off any plant you like...canna or other......we love 'em all...Oh I am in a loving mood tonight.......anyone need a hug.....come on give eP a squeeze.......:bighug:
:pighug:

:dragon8:

And any GOLD diggers....sorry if you are looking in my ePVDaddy thread, I thought I had dropped some GOLD in there, but buggered if I can find it ??????

But there is more out there........hope you are having a great weekend.................eP

And there is a whisper of a badge design competition......shhhhhh......you did not hear it from me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back