Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a jack Russell named Arnie.. His owners were going thru a divorce and the husband would beat and kick him to get at his soon to be ex wife.. Well she brought him to us where we were supposed just have him till she got a place .. we had him 13 years.. Coincidentally I saw the husband at lowes and I had Arnie with me about 8 years ago.. We came face to face.. Arnie who was always the most mellow dog started growling at him.. I said a few choice words to the guy and I told Arnie to relax that the only one who would get a beating is the ex husband.. The guy walked pretty fast to get away from us.. Felt like Arnie got the last words... Hope this makes sense
absolutely makes sense to me

Hello chums,

blimey, Live Stoners has a life of it's own. You make it what it is, a place for sharing, gossip, fun, new ideas...etc..etc...exactly what LS always intended to be. So proud of you guys......AFN has always held "The Vibe" to be thee most important thing that makes us different.
No nastiness, condescending attitudes or my way is better than yours etc...just good friends enjoying our forum. Simple really, and yet so hard to put into practice in real life. Just look at some of the other forums and you will see what I mean. But I guess you do know what I mean, that's why you are here, yes ?

Gold ------ Arty has found my second bit of GOLD on my Profile Wall. Still no one found the first bit......So, 1 -0 to Arty.

May I suggest Gold Fever takes place here or on the wall. Avagudun my good chums.......eP.

Hello chums,

blimey, Live Stoners has a life of it's own. You make it what it is, a place for sharing, gossip, fun, new ideas...etc..etc...exactly what LS always intended to be. So proud of you guys......AFN has always held "The Vibe" to be thee most important thing that makes us different.
No nastiness, condescending attitudes or my way is better than yours etc...just good friends enjoying our forum. Simple really, and yet so hard to put into practice in real life. Just look at some of the other forums and you will see what I mean. But I guess you do know what I mean, that's why you are here, yes ?

Gold ------ Arty has found my second bit of GOLD on my Profile Wall. Still no one found the first bit......So, 1 -0 to Arty.

May I suggest Gold Fever takes place here or on the wall. Avagudun my good chums.......eP.
I have found a clue

Hello chums,

Is this a group project? Or is there a prize in other words should I share the clue or keep it to myself?

I need to call out @Tetra9. How dare you secretly film my fat stoner kitty getting his groove on without my written consent!! I'm on to you now!!

So any of you Stoners have any epic food plans? I'll be doing a pork loin, a bit of cranberry and horseradish sauce. Her a nice crust on it and finish it in the smoker. Streamed carrots with honey and lemon, potatoe salad, and sage biscuits. I'm not sure how to make the biscuit yet, but it sounds good. Stay hungry my friends.
I'll be right over :glutton:

Did the big cook for the weekend yesterday. Pork shoulder in the pellet smoker for about 9 hours to make up a batch of pulled pork. Started late so didn't get it finished up in time for dinner last night so going to use some of it to make up a batch of enchiladas tonight, froze a couple packs for future use, and leaving the rest for sandwiches over the next week or so.

Bacon-Butts.jpg

I like big buds and I cannot lie :cools: you other fellas can't deny!!!

Ripper,

if you think you have found some, announce it on my profile wall and it is yours.......but if you are wrong......minus 10 points !!

The Penguins GOLD is still in the making....ask no questions and I tell you no lies......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back