Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing about the rescues guys! I'm still not home, but will share soon. I can't post a story with out a picture. I want to hear more rescue stories guys. Show off your fluffy friends, get some rep, and enjoy a story. Talk with you guys soon!

If I missed rep for a story/picture feel free to tag me.

Okay I've got no idea about the quest for gold ,I musta missed that whole convo when I was in the OSHA training...anyway I found something for @epenguin image.jpeg and something for @Mossy image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg when I was getting a new silicon baking mat for my extracts...peace

Every Day Is A Good Day For Rescue Animals......

I have always had large Dobermans for service dogs, but I have always taken in rescue dogs as well and then found them forever homes.

This is BG (baby girl) and she is the first that I ever flat out stole.

Her "owner" had her and her brother out on an island all day in 90 + degree weather with no food or water or shade and when they came in she dumped them both on the dock that I was on with my girlfriend at the time, then she went about packing up her car.

Both pups had their eyes, ears, and noses caked and packed shut with sand , and both were black with fleas. I took both and scrubbed them off in the brackish water. BG was almost dead, her brother would die within the hour.

The lady came back and I asked her about her dogs and she told me she had let them live wild in the woods with their mother since they were born and that these two were the only ones left alive because "the mother must be stupid and don't care for them right"

I told her she was too damn stupid to own animals and that it scared the hell out of me that she herself had the ability to reproduce, then I took her 2 dogs and left.

Here is BG as soon as I tucked her into the back of my 69 Camaro SS to leave and she smiled at me...

angelin694.jpg

She knew she was now safe and within seconds went to doze off...

angelin695.jpg

And here she is getting her first food not found in the wild from my girl friend as soon as we got home

amandanangel8.jpg

Every Day Is A Good Day For Rescue Animals......

I have always had large Dobermans for service dogs, but I have always taken in rescue dogs as well and then found them forever homes.

This is BG (baby girl) and she is the first that I ever flat out stole.

Her "owner" had her and her brother out on an island all day in 90 + degree weather with no food or water or shade and when they came in she dumped them both on the dock that I was on with my girlfriend at the time, then she went about packing up her car.

Both pups had their eyes, ears, and noses caked and packed shut with sand , and both were black with fleas. I took both and scrubbed them off in the brackish water. BG was almost dead, her brother would die within the hour.

The lady came back and I asked her about her dogs and she told me she had let them live wild in the woods with their mother since they were born and that these two were the only ones left alive because "the mother must be stupid and don't care for them right"

I told her she was too damn stupid to own animals and that it scared the hell out of me that she herself had the ability to reproduce, then I took her 2 dogs and left.

Here is BG as soon as I tucked her into the back of my 69 Camaro SS to leave and she smiled at me...

View attachment 560814

She knew she was now safe and within seconds went to doze off...

View attachment 560815

And here she is getting her first food not found in the wild from my girl friend as soon as we got home

View attachment 560816
good man hash, a little cutie

Darn it, I got a tear in my eye......sniff....snuffle........you Stoners are the best.......Billy, my rescue dog loves DaddyP n me to bits, but not half as much as we love him. As Dad has dementia, it makes my heart jump every morning as I watch them go through their breakfast routine. I swear DaddyP would be much worse if it were not for Billy. He just does not realise how much he does to keep an 86 year old chap young at heart and happy. Dad n me often argue and fall out or loose patience with each other due to our illnesses, but Billy could not give a damn, he just want to love and be loved. And lots of food and walks of course !

I digress.....dogs.......love 'em...............much better than penguins..........eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back