Status
Not open for further replies.
You can show off any plant you like...canna or other......we love 'em all...Oh I am in a loving mood tonight.......anyone need a hug.....come on give eP a squeeze.......:bighug:
:pighug:

Hmm...that will come from your full belly is it...?....

Who Ate the 3,000 Plus Rep Fat Kitty......?...:kitty:
I know it was you..it has you Signature all over it...:nono:....you have Eaten it..haven't you....left your own photo in it's place...?...

I digress.....dogs.......love 'em...............much better than penguins..........eP.

Especially on toast..:chef:

from the tundra to the pot, goose stew with onions wild rice and Sharon's kitchen witch magic, mmm good, now it feels and tastes like spring!
This sounds delicious. I have never had goose stew, and my mouth is now watering!
:drool:

right on, a friend brought up a shelter cat from Seward to replace our old mouser, time to time we take in old retired sled dogs to live out their lives having fun and no worries, have one now, Zinc, retired Iditarod leader from BethelView attachment 560786
Thats pretty awesome you take in sled dogs. Zinc is beautiful dog, looks like a fuzzy blanket that needs a hug!

We have a ton of greyhounds here from racing, and far to often you see them just broken, walking loose. They are sight hounds, and do not track with sent, so they can get lost rather easy. Good news is we have a few greyhound adoption centers that have stepped in and made some regulations about the release of the animals. They are very strict on who they let adopt, and go in person and inspect every forever home.:slap:

Had a jack Russell named Arnie.. His owners were going thru a divorce and the husband would beat and kick him to get at his soon to be ex wife.. Well she brought him to us where we were supposed just have him till she got a place .. we had him 13 years.. Coincidentally I saw the husband at lowes and I had Arnie with me about 8 years ago.. We came face to face.. Arnie who was always the most mellow dog started growling at him.. I said a few choice words to the guy and I told Arnie to relax that the only one who would get a beating is the ex husband.. The guy walked pretty fast to get away from us.. Felt like Arnie got the last words... Hope this makes sense
Thats a great story Ripper. It makes me sad when someone take their anger out on an animal. It takes a real coward of a human to do that :finger:! If in the end of that story you popped him one, I don't think anyone would hold it against you, but kudos on the restraint. Grats to Arnie for getting to get it off his chest, the bastard deserved worse.:clapper: :slap:

I'll be right over :glutton:
Come on over I live on 420 Hazy Ln, I'll set the table for an extra!

She knew she was now safe and within seconds went to doze off...
I got a lil' misty in the eyes over this Hash.:sadcry: Again, I don't understand how someone could let an animal go through that. I can't even fathom a good enough reason. It's great that BG was able to to grow up with loving people around her. Thank you for your thievery! :slap:

Billy could not give a damn, he just want to love and be loved. And lots of food and walks of course !
It's amazing what they can offer us in return. Billy sounds like a hero! :clapper: You should share your fishy treats with him!
4523464500114f671.gif

:slap:

Thanks for sharing guys! I love hearing a good story about love for our furry friends. You are all heroes in my eyes! :yay:
I'll get my bit written up here soon, it's is not as happy as some of the above, but it is an animal that touched my heart.
If I missed any stories please give me a tag.

Thanks you to anyone I forgot to thank too! I tried to get to everyones profiles, but I had 97 alerts when I got home! In like 5 hours, thats nuts. You guys have been busy today! I'm going to need another bong swat just to get through everything thats not LS gossip, lol.

I still got my rep gun loaded, :slap: and this is why if you missed it.

Share a story and/or a pic of a animals you rescued, be it a shelter or thievery like @HashMaster bravely did, and I'll give you max rep for being a hero. I'll have the six shooters running till midnight here. (6 hours)
:spels:

So I've been looking for gold and I think I have 2 which would put me in the lead. But before I get too involved (I love a challenge) I just want to make sure that the prize isn't a golden shower from a penguin?
I found one actually also found what it led to.. So I have two as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back