Status
Not open for further replies.
1aaaaaaab.jpg

Me girls..both Rescues..Podencos..Spanish sight hounds.

The older one looks like she has a terrier mix..the young one is very pure blood.

Both had been in the kennels for about 2 years when we adopted them..:headbang:..the young one Thinks she is my hubby's wife..:coffee:

The old one is mine..she made me Laugh out loud every day for a couple of years after we adopted her..she is so Funny.

Love me dogs..:vibe:

@Mossy I bet they are a sight at full speed. The younger one looks like a large Italian greyhound. Didn't know there are Spanish Greyhounds. Hubby and I want to adopt a retired racing Greyhound after we get some projects done around here. They are so awesome!

Those are some beautiful dogs there @Mossy I have never heard of that breed. I'll have to go look them up, very attractive animals! Thanks for sharing!:slap:
View attachment 560856

Me girls..both Rescues..Podencos..Spanish sight hounds.

The older one looks like she has a terrier mix..the young one is very pure blood.

Both had been in the kennels for about 2 years when we adopted them..:headbang:..the young one Thinks she is my hubby's wife..:coffee:

The old one is mine..she made me Laugh out loud every day for a couple of years after we adopted her..she is so Funny.

Love me dogs..:vibe:

I'll match that also. It's not much, but it will be max.
I spent over 2 years bringing Hound back from a nightmare of abuse. I just placed him this week. Here he's waiting patiently while we handle the paper work. He now has a large fenced yard to run in with a female Shepard:pass: to play with. Most folks want puppies so it is hard to place a big dog.
full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back