Status
Not open for further replies.
So any of you Stoners have any epic food plans? I'll be doing a pork loin, a bit of cranberry and horseradish sauce. Her a nice crust on it and finish it in the smoker. Streamed carrots with honey and lemon, potatoe salad, and sage biscuits. I'm not sure how to make the biscuit yet, but it sounds good. Stay hungry my friends.

Did the big cook for the weekend yesterday. Pork shoulder in the pellet smoker for about 9 hours to make up a batch of pulled pork. Started late so didn't get it finished up in time for dinner last night so going to use some of it to make up a batch of enchiladas tonight, froze a couple packs for future use, and leaving the rest for sandwiches over the next week or so.

Bacon-Butts.jpg

image.jpeg
This one was approx 10 when the wife brought her home (2 years ago) she was turned in to the shelter when she couldn't give any more puppies,people can be so mean..she nests on my pillows every night

Oh yippie, another smoker! That sounds awesome bud! I love your signature quote to man, it's pretty awesome.
Did the big cook for the weekend yesterday. Pork shoulder in the pellet smoker for about 9 hours to make up a batch of pulled pork. Started late so didn't get it finished up in time for dinner last night so going to use some of it to make up a batch of enchiladas tonight, froze a couple packs for future use, and leaving the rest for sandwiches over the next week or so.

Bacon-Butts.jpg

So my phone is dieing and I'm not home, but I will honor the rescue pets rep this afternoon. I have a sad story of a wonderful hound I'll share too. (She is alive and happy, just not with me) I'll talk with you fine Stoners later. Have a great day!:bighug:

As if I didn't have enough daydreams already of the various greenhouse scenarios I've thought up for my back yard, yesterday while cruising around the web I came across something called a "walipini". Essentially a cold frame greenhouse put over a large dug out pit to use the thermal mass of the earth to help the cold frame keep things warm.

Now where did I put that shovel.........

walipini-underground-greenhouse-400x300.jpg

As if I didn't have enough daydreams already of the various greenhouse scenarios I've thought up for my back yard, yesterday while cruising around the web I came across something called a "walipini". Essentially a cold frame greenhouse put over a large dug out pit to use the thermal mass of the earth to help the cold frame keep things warm.

Now where did I put that shovel.........

walipini-underground-greenhouse-400x300.jpg
I think I saw the same pic when I was researching covers. I ended up buying a roll of solex.

Full garden going,suns out always trying to be busy got 7 baby's one teen ,one ready in 24 days and a garden of my fast lightning ⚡ haze autos guerrilla grown trying to find a nice phenotype to share and breed and grow love all you live stoners I'm back to workView attachment 560609
nice bro

Happy Saturday to everyone !!
View attachment 560708 Here's the little photo last night
View attachment 560709 And this morning,not sure if we hit the predicted snow fall but the temps are mighty cold. I'll be surprised to see how this plant "in the wild" turns out,remember,I didn't plant it,it was a surprise from where I dumped the buckets last fall..
geeze, hope that plant makes it, could be some very hardy genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back