Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as i meet the requirements for a grow battle, I've accepted @budelee s challenge, where the plant has to be mainlined in the battle.. We have only been talking about using DP strains, either a Mazar or a Think Big.. But i was thinking, maybe there's a breeder who wants in on this to see how tough their strain is...?
Maybe we can have some kinda toughest auto contest, where the breeders get to select a candidate from their seedbank.. And a few of us here torture the plants and whichever one produeces the most bud by the end of a select timeframe wins. ie would be unfair if DP contributed with Think Big (14 week strain) and some other breeder contributed with a 9 week strain. Just some thoughts, would be fun though. Feel free to brainstorm.
:smokeout:

Ofcourse i would have to be one of the growers..:eyebrows:

I have one of those questions this morning before I go to the golf course .I probably could find the answer some where on the site but I'm too lazy to look and figure somebody will pop by with the answer . I'm going to start some cbd plants for a friend . I will be growing them in Sunshine 4 mix with worm castings and sea bird guano added . My question is " will I still need to add veg. and bloom nuts as the grow progresses ?? " All suggestion will of course be greatly appreciated . :toke:
That's a bit of a loaded question. As far as having to, no, the plant will grow. However you may want to for the plant to flourish. You can grow a plant in pure worm casting if you wanted to, but it's not a great idea. If you want to be lazy you should look in to something like Kind soil. It should only require water.

As soon as i meet the requirements for a grow battle, I've accepted @budelee s challenge, where the plant has to be mainlined in the battle.. We have only been talking about using DP strains, either a Mazar or a Think Big.. But i was thinking, maybe there's a breeder who wants in on this to see how tough their strain is...?
Maybe we can have some kinda toughest auto contest, where the breeders get to select a candidate from their seedbank.. And a few of us here torture the plants and whichever one produeces the most bud by the end of a select timeframe wins. ie would be unfair if DP contributed with Think Big (14 week strain) and some other breeder contributed with a 9 week strain. Just some thoughts, would be fun though. Feel free to brainstorm.
:smokeout:

Ofcourse i would have to be one of the growers..:eyebrows:
Awesome thought @ChillFred ,I like your thinking ,it could be a head to head using 2 or more 12-14 week strains with the voting being done on each plant... Any thoughts on this @DutchPassionTony ,I've been growing DP plants almost a year now...

I have been waiting to slap the first person to use that line since @Fuggzy posted it.

Ding Ding Ding... you win

:slap:
Thank You Hashmaster for the slapper,much appreciated..I just couldn't help that .if I was the only one who was laughing out loud for five minutes over the nut-stuffin I guess I'm just crazy. Peace ...

tumblr_n8s7zdjUNM1t04ld8o1_400.gif
Morning Stoners, word on the forum is there's a 3,000 kitty Meow ?
I started collecting badges for fun, but meow I need at least one, just to get through the night.

Can I please get a first grow Badge too ? I'm good for it I swear ! :smoking:

Happy Saturday to everyone !!
image.jpeg
Here's the little photo last night
image.jpeg
And this morning,not sure if we hit the predicted snow fall but the temps are mighty cold. I'll be surprised to see how this plant "in the wild" turns out,remember,I didn't plant it,it was a surprise from where I dumped the buckets last fall..

Awesome thought @ChillFred ,I like your thinking ,it could be a head to head using 2 or more 12-14 week strains with the voting being done on each plant... Any thoughts on this @DutchPassionTony ,I've been growing DP plants almost a year now...
I like it! :headbang:
I have grown think Different, Autoxtreme, AutoMazar, AutoBlueberry, polarlight, and jack Herer and i LOVED them all!!

View attachment 560696 Morning Stoners, word on the forum is there's a 3,000 kitty Meow ?
I started collecting badges for fun, but meow I need at least one, just to get through the night.

Can I please get a first grow Badge too ? I'm good for it I swear ! :smoking:
:woohoo:More badges and fat kitties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back