Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking it will be for folks the get less than 80% germ rate!:haha:

@budelee if you want 100% germ rate...follow this link to the letter! Most who use this get 100% germ rates!!:thumbsup:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/germination-the-ronin-way.33891/
I had 100% success before that fateful night...will your super duper wonder method work on these straight from the pack !!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Disclaimer:the above post is meant for entertainment purposes ,please don't try this at home,Mr.Lee did have 100% until...No autoflower seeds were harmed making this post....and all in good fun

bummer! talk about a buzz kill. I got a few pack like that in the day!
Those were some photo seeds no big loss,I have the one nature gifted photo plant that is now under 4" of snow otherwise I wouldn't be doing any photos anymore,but in all seriousness I did get one squashed seed in this pack

I have been hanging out over at pot-pros. Did a rocken journal over in the hydro section. Not every day you get to be the first one to do something. I also found out something else as well. The light cycle of a photo costs me way less money per grow. We will see if that holds up as the summer comes in.
I am doing another Photo, at some point I will play with the autos again. But I have some photo seeds to grow. Plus I only grow one plant per grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back