Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be that part of the day when all you Stoners go eat.
giphy.gif
I knew a girl who could do that !!

Full garden going,suns out always trying to be busy got 7 baby's one teen ,one ready in 24 days and a garden of my fast lightning ⚡ haze autos guerrilla grown trying to find a nice phenotype to share and breed and grow love all you live stoners I'm back to work
WP_20160429_23_16_41_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20160429_23_16_41_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160429_23_16_41_Pro.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 27
I have one of those questions this morning before I go to the golf course .I probably could find the answer some where on the site but I'm too lazy to look and figure somebody will pop by with the answer . I'm going to start some cbd plants for a friend . I will be growing them in Sunshine 4 mix with worm castings and sea bird guano added . My question is " will I still need to add veg. and bloom nuts as the grow progresses ?? " All suggestion will of course be greatly appreciated . :toke:

Mornin'!
Finally my Fairy Frost seeds broke surface! Its taken way too long since theyre in my window and its been cloudy and rainy all week so i was afraid i would loose them. Especially after reading @budelee post about failed germ. But 3/3 are up and running!
They are a Jack Herer x Trainwreck cross from the portal, and jack Herer is one of my all time favorite photo-strains. So i'm real curious about these, to say the least.:woohoo1::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back