Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning wonderfull people of AFN.i just want to say a massive thanks to everyone here this site is fantastic not just a wealth of knowledge but great human beings as well,so glad i found this site.now my first grow is coming to an end i dried a little popcorn bud for 3 days in a brown bag and just sampled her and all i can say is WOW the best feeling i have ever had i can not stop smiling.thanks to the awesome people here i have grown the best canna i have ever smoked.
My DP AWW
View attachment 557717
Have a great day everyone :pass::bighug::smokeout:
right on!

Good Morning AFN'ers Long time no see . I'm back to work at the golf course snipping grass :biggrin: . It's been cold as a bitch and very windy but I will survive as this is the way I subsidize my need to grow . You may recall I had a plant that nearly crocked on me as a result of a negligent dad that forgot to water one day . Well I snipped all the dead fan leaves of but continued to tend to her and this is the end result View attachment 557781 She ain't much too look at but will you look at the size of the bud she produced :drool: .The dam thing is one big bud .
yup, our girls just want to do it for us

Good morning stoners
I hope its alright i got a hard night yesterday after a bath i noticed a black patch at my leg i know it would be skin cancer arrg tomorrow its time to visit the doctor to get date for operation cross my fingers its not to deep in the skin. Tody i will be smoking walk with my dog and think about that.

cu tobe
bless you tobe and peace be with you

Thats the aloevera i grow them from one little steam over 4 years to a big plant. In the summer she is in my garden in the winter at the window.
View attachment 557802
look at the meds! I use 98% food grade aloe vera gel from Swansons Vitamins. I keep putting on dark spots, really slop it on and keep doing it, most start going away, keep doing it. Of course none of my stuff is diagnosed, has removed some unsightly stuff. Aloe good for any type of burn, chemical, heat, frostbite, and rashes. People drink it for bleeding ulcers.

Happy St Georges Day! :dragon4:...:pass:
(I`ve edited and hope it `stays true` this time! ):dragon4:
It didn`t...I give up! :cuss:
Thank you SoH for correcting things...Appreciated mate! :toke: :pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back